Total Music Project

GEOLINK

Now that 07 mod came out im planning on contributing something on the newest mod and I plan on starting with the music. Now last year, it didn't have some great of music too me. Starting with Delious Suprise (sorry if I spelled it wrong)... now that song didn't have nothing to do with baseball in my opinion but it was catchy.

Now that 07 beta came out I want to make a project that is simply called Geolink's Total Music Mod.

I compiled a what do you call "Screen Test" full of songs that could fit with the game. I also would like to hear peoples opinion.

Here's the "Screen Test" songs I compiled:

1. Eye of The Tiger

2. Hardball

3. Enter Sandman

4. We Will Rock You

5. We Are The Champions

6. C'mon, C'mon : Just Had To Add It, brings back memories

You can ask me. You'll need to give me all the files that you want to be included in the installer (including, maybe, a ReadMe), and I might not have the installer ready until like in one-two days.

(I would use NSIS installer probably.)

(You'll need to give me the audio files and all the stuff you have though).

What is that for? (Sorry, I'm a noob at modding.)

.loc files contain a lot of the in-game text. For example, the text that contains player scouting reports is in the .loc files, as is the text that contains the names of all the music.

Also, guys, I know you will be making .loc files for the 07 mod, maybe you should also make separate copies for the original .loc files that come with the game? Also, try to get permission from the modder who made this file: http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3572.html, so that you can also release your update for people with his .loc files.

Do you understand what I mean?

Archived