New Fantasy NHL Uniform Project.

DJEagles

4h0sius.jpg2v28apj.jpg

2a4qz4l.jpg29z38tc.jpg

Here is a project I am starting. On another website for NHL 07, there has been NHL jerseys made based on the cities NFL teams. I have decided doing NHL jerseys for each city that has an NHL team.

I love the NHL, and it'll give me a chance to work on uniform modding. I don't think anyone else has tried this, so I figured why the heck not.

The Maple Leafs was started this afternoon, as a way to calm me down after having trouble doing a cyberface for UncleMo. Anyway it is a work in progress, and I hope to have a complete 30 team package in a couple of weeks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I ever get these completed, I have a question for the modders out there. I don't plan on editing the batting gloves, cleats, etc...they came with the 07 Mod. Whose are they, so I can credit the proper people, and make sure it is okay if I use them?

Put the logo above the Shadow layer.

Thanks Kennyess, I just saw your other post also. I am still getting used to Photoshop, and plan on fixing the other jerseys also.

To answer Rich, I have the Bruins on the go next.

i believe most of the accessories are thespungo's.

i half heartedly started something like this for nfl type uni's and never got past atlanta. maybe one day i'll get back to it.

one thing though, don't you think it'd look better with buttonless shirts? since the nhl jerseys are buttonless (i think)..

DJ, these look great. If I may make a suggestion...

With a logo that big, I'd make them pull-over type jerseys (like some teams in the late 70's and 80's had). Either that or I'd put the logo on the left breast of the uniform

That's just me though.

My problem is I don't know how to take someone's work and turn it into a "template". I am unsure about the different layers, etc. With the generic templates that I have, they are already "layered" for me. If anyone can help, that would be great.

Archived