New NCAA men's Basketball jerseys

Pudge77

I was watching PTI and saw a topic called "skin tight". It was about the NCAA getting new jerseys that are skin tight made from nike. They are the same material as under armor. just wondering if anyone had heard this i couldn't find any pictures for them but if anyone has a pic and could post it....

Yeah I heard people talking about them today on campus. I think they said they will be tight tops and really baggy shorts. I havent seen them yet and I think only a few are wearing them. I'll look for pics.
yeah they said baggy pants too they showed a pic on PTI

Yeha I dont know. I thought Florida already wore theres against Tenn. but in that pic I found the colors arent what I saw them wearing. They are extremely tight fighting with Hammer parachute shorts. Mike Conley will be tripping over his shorts if he put those things on!

these are quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

no one wants to see glen "big baby" davis in a skin tight jersey....

this is stupid!

(I know he's "slimmer" but you get the point)

yeah that and what kg said

I think Syracuse is wearing these right now on ESPN for the Big East Tournament. The announcers just said that they are wearing new jerseys for this game, but didn't say anything more than that. But they do look tighter than UCONN's jerseys.

EDIT: yup they're def. wearing them. But they aren't skin tight like under armour, they just aren't as baggy or free flowing as normal jerseys. They're tighter but not skin tight.

030507h.jpg

YET ANOTHER example of why you should never let nike design anything that is not shoes. All they need is capes and it would be perfect.

Somewhere right now Paul Lukas is having a heart attack.....and these aren't uniforms, if they were uniforms there would be no ability to personalize

they don't have sleeves. The actual jersey is sleeveless. The sleeves are the under armour like unershirts...which I agree suck. But the actual jerseys themselves don't have sleeves. Syracuse wore these today and they were sleeveless.

they don't have sleeves. The actual jersey is sleeveless. The sleeves are the under armour like unershirts...which I agree suck. But the actual jerseys themselves don't have sleeves. Syracuse wore these today and they were sleeveless.
yeah and Syracuse didnt do to bad in them either.

Archived