Stadium Crash Fix Released

Pirate

I updated Ameriquest Field, Turner Field Night, Safeco Field and Chase Field so that they will not crash for the 07 Mod users. I reduced all the texture that cause problems and this sould now work.

I just uploaded the files in a seperate download called 07 Stadium Crash Fix...

I never had a problem with Turner, Safeco or Chase. I downloaded Ameriquest and I still have a problem at night. Day is OK. I unwrapped the file and copied arliday and arlinite to the stadium file. But, as I say, nite still crashes.

Pirate,

Don't know if you got my email today. In Turner Field, Eddie Mathew's name on the outfield fence is misspelled. You have him with two T's instead of one. The daytime version is correct. Other that that, your mods really make this game worth playing. Thanks again for all your great work.

So it didn't work? Well that is shame. I'll fix it up later today or this week. I din't want to reduce the actual files, so I compressed them. I will reduce the files and then upload them seperately as a single download for those that have crash problems.

As for the Turner field misspelling I will fix those.

I updated Ameriquest Field, Turner Field Night, Safeco Field and Chase Field so that they will not crash for the 07 Mod users. I reduced all the texture that cause problems and this sould now work.

I just uploaded the files in a seperate download called 07 Stadium Crash Fix...

Hey Pirate. I just wanted to say thanks. Your work is very appreciated & much enjoyed. I don't even think that I would still be playing this game if I had to play in the original stadiums. Whenever my cyberface design generates me a little income I'll be sending a portion your way.

Cheers!

Archived