NCAA Baseball 07 PC Mod

miatafreak

I have no idea. It depends on what you want. If you just want rosters and logos, it can be out very soon. If you want uniforms and portraits, it'll take a while.

(By the way, if we don't change the faces, won't all the players look like MLB players?)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea. It depends on what you want. If you just want rosters and logos, it can be out very soon. If you want uniforms and portraits, it'll take a while.

(By the way, if we don't change the faces, won't all the players look like MLB players?)

I think so, I wouldnt want a white college player to look like David Ortiz ;)

I think so, I wouldnt want a white college player to look like David Ortiz ;)

Now, I might be totally wrong here (and it is a good chance that I am) but can't you edit that with Mvp Edit? What I mean is you have that white college player and you have him in Ortiz's spot. Can't you edit the stats and change the cyberface from Ortiz to a default white face that EA has with that program?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm assuming that this project is dead? I thought it might be interesting to start it up now for 2008, then just edit the rosters when players sign and graduate and stuff.

Ya I'm pretty sure this is dead. I'm willing to start 2008 if someone will help me

Alright, i've done portraits for Texas, Nebraska, Arizona State, South Carolina, UNLV, Florida, Illinois, and Rice. Also, I thaught that since we have more time, if we so do 30 more teams and add them to AAA?
I was thinking that, maybe we could just have 120 Division 1 teams, It'll be to difficult to find like portraits and stuff for lower division teams

i think i might be able to make some of the uniforms, i could make them then give you the psd's, but i have no idea how to put the numbers on or how to put them into the game

EDIT- Are you guys going to leave the unlockable players alone or make them people that did good in college or went on to have a great career, just a thought.

i think i might be able to make some of the uniforms, i could make them then give you the psd's, but i have no idea how to put the numbers on or how to put them into the game

EDIT- Are you guys going to leave the unlockable players alone or make them people that did good in college or went on to have a great career, just a thought.

If you could help out with uniforms, that would be awesome, i dont know how to put them into the game either...lol

Johnson989 said he would do that.

As for the unlockable players, that is a great idea. I'll bring that up to Johnson. Thanks for the idea!

If you could help out with uniforms, that would be awesome, i dont know how to put them into the game either...lol

Johnson989 said he would do that.

As for the unlockable players, that is a great idea. I'll bring that up to Johnson. Thanks for the idea!

Okay well just you or Johnson tell me what uni's i should make and i will, as long as i can find good pictures for the uni, which i should be able to

Archived