fifafs.exe ERROR!!!!

HuPeRcHiLd

I keep getting this fifafs.exe error when trying to install MVP 07 (and 06). After clicking "Don't send", the installation continues until the end. Then the game won't even open.

Does someone know what could be causing this problem? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance

• 2 years later...

I downloaded the game.

I kind of figured that based on the answers you were giving. It isn't my business what you download or what you do while you are on the internet but on this site it is. You can not get technical support here because you downloaded this game which is copyrighted material by EA Sports. If we help you out it can be interpreted by the EA company that we are looking the other way when this is done and that we don't care. EA then could make things very hard for us. Now that you've downloaded this game you have to figure everything out for yourself. And please, don't come back here in 48 hours and say you just bought the game because it isn't being sold in stores anymore and where this is being sold (ebay, Amazon) people are paying over fifty dollars for it. That is way over the original price that this game was sold for by EA in 2005.

Here is the rule on the site for this:

No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

Ok look. It's obvious to me you know your way around virtual drives. You are able to mount and unmount your images that you have. You can at least agree with me on this.

If you know how to use the images for this game you should also know how to make these images. And that means you could have made images from your original disks and that would not have caused you the problems you are now having.

The original poster of this thread said he used images for this game. That's not the issue here. Using images are not the problem here. You can make images of your original disks. But you clearly stated that you downloaded these images and that's something I don't understand if you in fact do own the original two disks.

You're having problems installing things and it is because you have made images from a downloaded version of this game. Because all you got to do to fix these problems is to use your original disks because those disks will not give you the problems you are experiencing right now. But you can't because it's obvious you do not own the game.

You are not the only person who has had problems with this downloaded version of Mvp baseball. It is clear to me that the copy of this downloaded game is not 100% perfect and that's why problems have arisen with it. Oh well. That's the chance you take when you download a game.

Which brings us back to my original point. Since you downloaded this game, you will not get any support for the problems you are having. Because if you do actually own this game, you can fix these problems you are having just by using the proper disks. And that's as far as I am going to go with this.

I am getting the error as well, but just recently. I was adding portraits with the newest rar file containg 5 fsh that I created, and 2 installed and the other 3 will not. I even tried 1 at a time. I also tried some different fsh files, but same thing. It is almost acting like am memory issue. I do have the original game. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Ok look man, as Yankee and others said, you don't get support if you have a downloaded version of the game. By reading this whole post and board, you obviously don't a clue. Even for someone like me who is not good with creating or doing mods, I can even tell with your answers you have a pirated version which is not legal, plus means you don't get support. Live, learn, figure the stuff out on your own, no legal copy, then no support case closed. It may be legal where you are from but it aint legal in us and most places, and its pretty sad you would want to jepordise this site and all the work the staff does for the games mod wise.

You must not be talking to me. I have the game and have had it since 2005. I, just like Kraw, use the virtual drive to preserve my disk. I have been posting on this site long before you were around. I have been using the TIT program since last year and have not had any issues until now. It really seems like a memory issue, because some pics were installed and I received the error in the middle of installing the others. I have tried some others and none are working now. Anyone with any suggestions, I appreciate the feedback.

• 5 months later...

i'm also having this problem,(fifafs.exe) installing cyberfaces/audio using TiT..

the installation continues until the end and i run the game and it does not crash,,problem is the mod isn't applied in the game...

i remove the cd-images from virtual drives but there's still an error

how can i fix this???

*i tried to install other mods using TiT, the fifafs.exe error doesn't appear anymore but the mod is still not installed...or maybe because the face number is not compatible anymore with the roster??? i've read that maybe if the models.big is corrupted, it also causes this problem, if so how can i fix that??

thanks..

Edited by louie31313

• 2 years later...

ive been having this same problem now. I think it happened after i installed some windows updates and it did something to the settings - more specifically with FIFAfs.exe. System restore is a moot point

TIT cant install anything and it lead to my models.big being corrupted lmao damn

ive been having this same problem now. I think it happened after i installed some windows updates and it did something to the settings - more specifically with FIFAfs.exe. System restore is a moot point

TIT cant install anything and it lead to my models.big being corrupted lmao damn

Same, but ONLY when using TiT to install updates to TC1964. Very weird.

not sure but maybe because the directory files in TC are different?

I really don't know. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling TC1964 and uninstalling and reinstalling TiT and neither have worked. I just think it's weird that my machine only struggles with that particular install.