Missing Pictures

angerboy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAL: Eddy Rodriguez, Todd Williams

NYM: Brian Buchanan

COL: Jeff Francis

I belive that will complete every major league team for me. Unless you can do a better Majewsky and Chris Young. They were really pixelated. If not, it's cool. I appreciate all your help

If you have all these pics as .FSH's that are ready to be inserted into the game, maybe you can help us by uploading all of these pics you made to MVP Mods so we can all add them to our rosters. Thanks

Okay, heres an update list of what's still needed.

Bal: Val Majewski, Eddy Rodriguez, Todd Williams, Bruce Chen

Tex: Chris Young

Mon: Gary Majewski, Maicer Izturis

Hou: Russ Springer, Dan Wheeler

LA: Scott Stewart

StL: Randy Flores

I will get working on uploading them if i can figure out how. i dont have any place to store them on the web. Not sure if you need it. Give me a little time and i'll see what i can do

It is very simple to upload. Just combine all the pics you created. Make a read me that tells us what pic belongs to which player. (which number of the .fsh belongs to which player). Then at MVPMods.com's home page, just click on upload center. (located in the left-most column of the page) All you do then is specify how many files you want to upload, in your case, you may want three. 1) for the actual zip file containing the pictures. 2) for a .jpg which shows a picture of what you have in the file (use any player's picture for this). & 3) For the "read me". Then click on "browse" & navigate to the folder where you put the items for each one (you will see 3 lines where you insert the pathway to the files you are uploading).

Then just click on "upload" wait till it says it was successful. That's all there is to it. It really is pretty easy. Thanks for all the hard work.

I know what it's like. I upload rosters here & I have worked the equiv. of over a week (24 hours a day) doing this. (& I did not even do most of the work, but rather I started from a base that was done by others here.)

Im trying to upload right now. What I did was make folders for each player that I did including the pic, the alpha, and the .fsh. I then Zipped them together and I'm trying to upload them but when I hit the submit button it looks like its uploading but it never moves past that screen. The file is only about 12 mb and Im running off a cable modem so it really shouldn't take that long.

Im trying to upload right now. What I did was make folders for each player that I did including the pic, the alpha, and the .fsh. I then Zipped them together and I'm trying to upload them but when I hit the submit button it looks like its uploading but it never moves past that screen. The file is only about 12 mb and Im running off a cable modem so it really shouldn't take that long.

Hey angerboy can you put all the pics in the post in fsh. files please thanks man

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Just upload the FISNISHED .fsh files. Those are the files you insert into the game. I meant only a demo pic to upload, as a totally separate upload, & only ONE picture. No need to upload the alpha at all. If you already created the finished .fsh pic for the game, we would not need the alpha.

Thanks.

On a side note, the reason why you could not upload it on the site is, because the site is not set up to upload more than 8 meg files.

If you want to upload larger files than that, you will need to FTP it. E-mail Trues & he will tell you how to do it. (I don't know if he allows me to reveal the password so I am not going to do so without his permission)

Can someone please make a pic for Tim Harikkala who plays for Colorado? He is a regular player (every day type) & yet he is not in the default rosters nor in the Total Minors rosters. I know he has no ID # but I have created him in the game in my rosters which are available on this site. Here is the site with his pic... http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...layer_id=115475 (I don't know how to insert pics into the post).

If someone can make the .fsh file that will work in the game & create an ID number for him within the Colorado numbers using Tony's ID system, that would be great. Thanks.

I have no idea. I uploaded last night and it said upload successful

That's strange. Trues has uploaded files onto the server that were uploaded yesterday. I wonder what's wrong. Maybe E-mail him before you reupload, since it may not be your issue, but rather the server. Ask him if he got your files. If not, it may have to be uploaded to the FTP. His E-mail address is trues@mvpmods.com

Angerboy... first of all, thanks for the upload. I am inserting it in my game & am planning G-D willing, to upload the Portrait.big with your corrected pics already inserted.

I had a question though. I noticed that with some pics (Bruce Chen & some others) you uploaded .bmp's instead of .fsh's I was wondering 2 things. Were you not able to make the .fsh's? Also... what do I need to do with them, since I have no idea how to make the pics out of those files, since inserting .bmp's will cause the game to crash.

Can you please reupload those files but this time in completed .fsh format, so that I can simply insert these files into the portrait.big file.

Thanks.

Angerboy... I noticed that if you edit the numbers (.fsh numbers) of the players, it messes things up. I did that & the pics then did not show up in the game, even though they showed up fine in MVP Edit. Do you know of any workaround, because I notice that you did not use Tony's ID system when creating your numbers in many cases.

Archived