Missing Pictures

angerboy

the players that i created i just filled in numbers. I actually just used mvpedit to insert the images and then exported the .fsh files that were created using big gui. I just found it easier that way. As far as the players that i uploaded without a .fsh, pourly accidental. let me know who they are and i will upload them or send them out.

Here is a list of the players that I am still missing:

Bal: Val Majewski, Eddy Rodriguez, Todd Williams

ChC: Mike DiFelice, Ben Grieve

Min: Pat Borders

Mon: Maicer Izturis

Sea: BJ Garbe

SD: Robert Fick

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but some people know how to edit the pictures and put them in the uniforms. I don't. Thats why I need the help. Those players you posted have been done but if you want the .fsh files give me your email and I will send them too you when I have a chance to extract them

the players that i created i just filled in numbers. I actually just used mvpedit to insert the images and then exported the .fsh files that were created using big gui. I just found it easier that way. As far as the players that i uploaded without a .fsh, pourly accidental. let me know who they are and i will upload them or send them out.

Ah... so there is no way to change the numbers then to Tony's ID without causing the game to not display the pics? (sorry for asking this, but I am quite ignorant when it comes to how to make the files work in the game properly, other than just inserting them once they are already made properly)

As far as players who do not have .fsh's Bruce Chen (Baltimore) is one, & Dan Wheeler (Houston) is the other one. (I can't recall right now if there is another player, but I think that is it)

Just when I thought I had a handle on all Major League rosters they go and extend the rosters to 40. Oh well. I guess I will continue trying to update the players and work the rosters as best I can.

So heres what i wanna do. Instead of me trying to keep up with all the call ups this month, If theres any recent call ups you would like me to create please send the picture and I will do my best to get them to you. For instance, If anyone has Andres Galarraga who was just called up by the Angels, that would be awesome.

Please leave your email address so I can send you the .fsh files once I create them.

Thanks

Archived