Missing Pictures

angerboy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pratt.png

Minor leaguer (AA/AAA) Andy Pratt- Aquired by Brewers in exchange for Ben Grieve

sanchez.png

Minor Leaguer (AAA) Felix Sanchez -Aquired earlier in the year for Jon Connoly and a Minor League Player to Be named later (Eric Eckenstahler)

ph_425166.jpg

Eric Eckenstahler

There is a better Pat Borders pic if you look back 2-3 posts

Is there any more photos you need angerboy?

I've kinda been messing with the rosters myself. When I started checking the minors, most of the players were either in the wrong place or were not on AA and AAA teams so I did a lot of creating myself. Therefore my numbers are probably different. if you decompress the .fsh files you will have the portrait and alpha that you can change in MVPedit without screwing up your number system

Dennis,

I'll do a third pack as long as you guys keep the pictures coming. Some of the photos you are sending me I already have in the game. I am updating the ones I feel need it and leaving those that don't. Whatever I am updating I will include in the next group.

I've kinda been messing with the rosters myself. When I started checking the minors, most of the players were either in the wrong place or were not on AA and AAA teams so I did a lot of creating myself. Therefore my numbers are probably different. if you decompress the .fsh files you will have the portrait and alpha that you can change in MVPedit without screwing up your number system

Can you tell me how to decompress & then recompress the .fsh files? (step by step) Thanks.

cubbie, I haven't included the photos from the first set because you can just download the first set! There is no point in me just making a bigger file.

Actually there is only one set to download when you go on the downloads page. I already downloaded it but I was just clearing that situation out for others who want to download both sets.

okay, you need to have both nfshtool and mvpedit. if you install nfshtool, all you need to do is double click the .fsh file and it will create a folder with the portrait, the alpha, and an index file. You can then go into MVPEdit and find the player you want to change. Click on the portrait and it will open a window showing the original portrait and the alpha. At this point you need to click on the button that says new picture and direct it to the folder and the file you extracted. Then do the same with the alpha and finally press Okay. When it finishes updating you will see the new portrait in the box.

I hope this helps

Archived