Missing Pictures

angerboy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all these guys that have been called up in the past few days. im checking mlb.com for their updates but theres really to many players to keep listing so whom ever you come across that you need or think other people might need (even if they are not created int he game) please send those.

Edit... Angerboy, can you please tell me how I can get the pics to have a white background, since I figured out already how to make a pic. But the thing is, it has a grey background. What I am doing is simply making a bitmap image, then I use MVP Edit. I click on the pic I want to change... I then click on new alpha, I choose an 8 bit image, I then choose a new picture, (the bitmap picture I have downloaded from the internet) I then click on "ok" & it makes it for me, but in the game it now has a background that does not blend in. Can you please explain to me the step I need to do to make it blend in properly. Btw... I don't need to use Nfshed to do it. It does it just using MVP Edit. Btw... I only know of a program called FSHEd. Is that the one you were talking about?

Basically, what I am asking is, how do I get an alpha that I insert, because I notice that with using MVP edit, my alpha looks different than all the others. all the other alpha's have the shape of the person in white & a black background around the shape. Mine is white totally (has no shape of the player) when I look at it in MVP edit on the alpha screen. I want to be able to get the alpha to have the proper shape. Can you please explain to me how to do this? Thanks

okay, so far for my third set I have:

Eric Crozier - Tor

Russ Adams - Tor

Vic Darensbourg - NYM

Mike Restovich - Min

Gary Bennet - Mil

Dave Burba - SF

Definitely not enough to upload yet so keep em coming.

Try to get an updated pic of Ryan Glynn who is a SP who was called up from AAA for September with the Jays.. he will make his 2nd start on Saturday

cummings.png

Midre Cummings

colyer.png

Steve Colyer

These are players that were on the TotalMinors set but were put in Louisville Bats uniforms so I got the pics from the reds Website to put on here

matthews.png

Mike Matthews

jungbong.png

Jung Bong

JoeValentine.png

Joe Valentine

nelson.png

Bubba Nelson- special notice:

angerboy- please use the photo ID 8032 for this portrait please

clark.png

Jermaine Clark

sardinha.png