scotty2hotty

Who will have more career HR's?  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• A-Rod
    • Pujols

• 1 month later...

You only get 50 for that, damn should be a season

Oh Lord, here we go again. Can we have a thread talikng about Pujols' offensive ability with out bringing baseless accusations like this up?

I know it was probably flame-bait, but I'm in a bad mood right now, so I took the bait.

A-rod by alot probably over 100 more than pujols because he got an earlier start. Look at the home run leaders they get to the top my consistent longevity. Aaron never put up ruth like numbers in one season he just put up very good numbers for alot of seasons (imagine the type of number ruth woulda put up if he didnt pitch for his frisr 4 or 5 years). A-rod started when he was 18 (maybye it was 19 not 100% sure) so i give him the edge.

you are correct arods first full season he was 20 giving him only 1 year and just over 40 Home runs on Pujols who's first full season was at 21 however Arod has averaged 45.9 HR per full season played while Pujols has averaged 41.9 per full season played however hank aaron only averaged about 33 per season so i guess all about longevity and its hard to tell whos going to have more of that.

have you guys played baseball mogul at all? Last time I played til 2020 and A-rod had nearly 1000 hrs pujols had 700 ish, I don't know how reliable that is...I'm sure as stocky as Pujols is he is going to get hurt and probably only make it to 37

Archived