The Homecoming of MetsReyes777

MetsReyes777

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I'm back. Can't believe I'm saying this but I had loss interest in MVP for a little. I'm back and a little while ago I made perfect replicas of SNY's post-game recaps and pitching performance graphics. Now, my question to you guys is:

I think I want to start a 162 game dynasty, but I really want the Mets. I'm going to play one game a day for 162 days, including some "off" days. JoeSMith35 still has his Mets dynasty going, and it's awesome. Now I know if I ask "Who will follow my dynasty", BronxBum, if he's stil laround, will bash me like theres no tomorrow so I'm not even gonna go there. So if I start a 162 game Mets dynasty with top-notch graphics, what do you guys think? And if not, what teams would you like to see?

So please, I'm glad to be back and give me your advice.

Where did this guy go? Just wondering, because i was looking foward to what he was gonna do with his new "Dynasty". Oh well, Life goes on ;)

lol johnluke look at you quoting me. DJ, idk why i wrote homecomnig i just did cause i was always on hereand i was gone for a while. and a bout that new dynasty, waiting for mvp 08 to be released.

Um......ok. I see why somebody would wait, when i basically supplied you with everything that could make your game play and look as nice as possible

Archived