The Homecoming of MetsReyes777

MetsReyes777

Ok, so I'm back. Can't believe I'm saying this but I had loss interest in MVP for a little. I'm back and a little while ago I made perfect replicas of SNY's post-game recaps and pitching performance graphics. Now, my question to you guys is:

I think I want to start a 162 game dynasty, but I really want the Mets. I'm going to play one game a day for 162 days, including some "off" days. JoeSMith35 still has his Mets dynasty going, and it's awesome. Now I know if I ask "Who will follow my dynasty", BronxBum, if he's stil laround, will bash me like theres no tomorrow so I'm not even gonna go there. So if I start a 162 game Mets dynasty with top-notch graphics, what do you guys think? And if not, what teams would you like to see?

So please, I'm glad to be back and give me your advice.

Welcome back .... don't play Mets or Yankees (if you do a current team).

Play a team that no one else has done yet. I don't know if anyone has done the Rockies but they are looking like they can go all the way. So, you can see if you can duplicate that. Or, you can pick the team that will cause the most drama and interest for others to follow.

Or you can do a fantasy future 2008 dynasty. In that case, do the team that you know best, which I'm assuming is the Mets. Get guys that you wish the Mets would go after while trading away guys you don't think the Mets will bring back. You can get rid of all free agents are replace them with other free agents, while trading them in MVP Edit.

Or, you can have a team of 2008 free agents. Pick a team and trade away all the players for real life 2008 free agents. Imagine an OF of Barry Bonds, Milton Bradley and Sammy Sosa. That can cause some drama.

Whatever you do, I'll follow it and best of luck.

Archived