Orange Paws of Terror- 08 Tigers Dynasty

RaysFTW

I actually finished my first ever dynasty with the Rockies. I went into the playoffs, but lost. Here's going to be my 2nd ever finished dynasty and I started it with the Tigers. It's an 08 year dynasty and many players are gone due to free agency. So enjoy!

Game Difficulty: All-Star

Sliders: Custom

Overlay: FOX 07

one idea for anyone who wants it... how bout change up the overlays every now and then... as in fox doesnt show games on tuesday, so only use the fox overlay on saturday. and use the local networks on weekdays and use the espn overlay on wednesday, monday, or sunday. just an idea, and i think it would make your dynasty more authentic...

one idea for anyone who wants it... how bout change up the overlays every now and then... as in fox doesnt show games on tuesday, so only use the fox overlay on saturday. and use the local networks on weekdays and use the espn overlay on wednesday, monday, or sunday. just an idea, and i think it would make your dynasty more authentic...

That's actually a really good idea. I'm thinking about trying it out. Thanks a lot!

Archived