Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the site i posted has tournaments. Its a site for CoD where we set up clans and they rank are clan.

Yeah, but the website I made isn't just for CoD 4, we could also use it for games like Madden, Halo, etc. For CoD 4 tournaments use that site. I also made this site for bragging rights amongst ourselves. :wink:

ill be on about 630 so you guys know.

Right now we have 4 people on the team. 8 is amazing, but 4 is the max that can participate in a tourny at once.

Is your Live working for you? I havent been able to get on all day and I feel like a crack addict looking for his/her next fix....well maybe not that far, but I am getting pretty upset over it.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support

the right hand upper corner tells the status of live. If you read between the lines it says the servers are buggy and malfunctioning, Its been like that since Thursday night

Wow. That's got to be the biggest list of problems Ive seen on there. I checked that this afternoon and it wasnt that long. I guess I'll have to wathc the Patriots-Giants game afterall. Go Colts!!!!!!(Im a loyal Browns fan)

are the batteries dead?

try reconnecting the controller. HIt the little black/white button on top of the controller (color depends on controller color) and at the same time hit the little round button next to the power button on the xbox

Archived