Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all right,

There is this site http://callofduty4tournaments.com/ where we can establish a team for Call of Duty 4. We can enter tournaments (1v1, 2v2, etc) and get ranked depending on how we do. If anyone would like to join just set up an account there and send me the link to you profile so i can add you to the team. The team will be MVPmodders but the clan tag will be MvPm just because we can only fit 4 characters

Okay since we're starting all these party games in stuff, time to throw up a league for everyone to play tournaments in...

www.myleague.com/mvpmods/

Right now I am currently looking for a dedicated staff that will be able to host tournaments and other events. I will not be able to play in these tournies if I am hosting (cases rules). To sign-up click Free Sign-up under Getting Started. Then, when you get to Step 3, check all of the boxes and fill out as much of the information as possible. This will give you bux, a fake currency needed to pay for tournament fees. Keep in mind that all of this is free.

Right now, we do not have a list of games tournaments will be hosted in. When I say tournaments, I mean things that can be done in an hour or two, they will not be multiple day things. Most of them will be hosted in MVP Baseball 2005, Xbox 360, and online gaming sites like www.pogo.com. We could also have PS3 tournaments if there are enough members.

*Here would be the proposed gaming list...

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)

Halo 3 (Xbox 360)

High Stakes Pool (Pogo.com)

MVP Baseball 2005 (PC)

MLB 2k7 (Xbox 360)

*Note, more games will be added to this list.

What do you think of this idea? I believe this will be a way of getting more interactive with other members of the site.

Archived