Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

So Im looking at getting my two brothers a 360 game for xmas. They have Halo3 and are getting Forza2 and COD4 already. What game would you all suggest that I get them. They are 15 and 12. They are very mature so M rated games that dont drop the f bomb every other sentence will be fine.

I narrowed it down to:

Mass Effect

Oblivion

R6:Vegas

Bioshock

I will probably give them my copy of Dead Rising too so what do you all think? I think I can get the last 3 on Ebay for cheap and probably around the cost of just buying Mass Effect new at the store. Is Fifa 08 any good or is Winning Eleven PES better?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Im looking at getting my two brothers a 360 game for xmas. They have Halo3 and are getting Forza2 and COD4 already. What game would you all suggest that I get them. They are 15 and 12. They are very mature so M rated games that dont drop the f bomb every other sentence will be fine.

I narrowed it down to:

Mass Effect

Oblivion

R6:Vegas

Bioshock

I will probably give them my copy of Dead Rising too so what do you all think? I think I can get the last 3 on Ebay for cheap and probably around the cost of just buying Mass Effect new at the store. Is Fifa 08 any good or is Winning Eleven PES better?

Oblivion Oblivion Oblivion Oblivion.....that game is absolutely amazing. You can easily have 50 hours invested in the game and have not done a single thing with the main storyline if you wish. It is one of the best games I have ever played in my life.

damn you!!! lol ill take the guitar because i doubt my mom will be able to find a rb kit with the whole set... it will be like trying to find gold in your backyard

Actually where I live those special edition complete kits are everywhere. My fiancee's aunt needed one for her kids for Christmas and told her sister to look out for one, well her sis bought one and the same day my fiancee's aunt had one put on hold for her at wal mart. They are litterally everywhere around here.

Actually where I live those special edition complete kits are everywhere. My fiancee's aunt needed one for her kids for Christmas and told her sister to look out for one, well her sis bought one and the same day my fiancee's aunt had one put on hold for her at wal mart. They are litterally everywhere around here.

we got one shipment in at my work release date and they told us we wont be getting anymore till feb 1st

Archived