Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foundry is too chaotic for a team slayer match, i love it just because of the forge abilities

Standoff is fun if your playing objective based matches like ctf, assault, etc

Rats Nest is my least favorite but maybe thats because all people do is run around in warthogs all day

I've been playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the PSP and this is the kicker: People don't know or forgot that it came out on the PSP, so everybody thinks that I hacked my PSP to run emulators :

On a side note, I am looking forward to God of War on my PSP. That and DJ Max Portable 2. That game is pure sex.

PSP and PS3 firmware updates come out tomorrow, YES.

Divx and BD-ROM 1.1 support FTW

Radio on the PSP FTW

....Hooray for Microsoft's Banhammer cast this week for those with "Stealth" firmware...

Now you need to get your internet fixed so we can play online, lol.

:biglaff: I dont think thats gonna happen any time soon, i think i might actually be able to play it online, ill try on christmas. ill hit ya up if i can.

OMG, Call of Duty 4, KICKS HALO'S ******* ***!!! Beat it under 2 hours, on normal though.

i was snooping around my parents room the other day looking for christmas presents, and found rock band. what does it come with, it was a big box, like premium package or something like that.

boo!!! no christmas presents for you!!! i did that a couple years back and christmas sucked because i already knew what i was getting.

Archived