The M's of Seattle...A 2007 Seattle Mariners Dynasty

yankeeboi14

Ok i know what your thinking...Man he starts to many dynasties. Well i would of finished my 04 Yanks but i messed up with it by saving over it with something else. So i promise i will finish this one. Please don't give up on this one.

Settings:

All-Star

kgbaseball overhaul rosters

2007 mod

Hoop27's sliders

Expect updates tonight or tommorow

Game 1: OAK (Harden 0-0) @ Hernandez (0-0)

Mariners Win Opener 5-2

mvp20052007111515464231va4.png

Raul Ibanez Hits a RBI double down the line

Seattle- The game started fast for the Mariners. They scored 4 runs in the first inning started by an Ichiro triple. Felix Hernandez got off to a good start by not striking out everyone but getting them to ground into double plays. The A's got it going in the top of the 3rd innning by striking for 2 runs off a RBI double and a sac fly. That was all the runs scored by the A's in the whole game. Felix Hernandez went 6 full innings and struckout 1 and Rich Harden went 7 full and struckout 2. The game really didn't have all that much action in it because most of the runs were scored in the early innings. The Mariners did a good job of getting out of pressure situations by getting popups and groundouts. The Mariners look to take a 2-0 lead tommomrow as they will throw lefty Jarrod Washburn and he will look to shut down the A's Powerfull Offense. The A's look to get back on track against a lefty which most of their batters are powerful against.

WP: Felix Hernandez (1-0)

LP: Rich Harden (0-1)

S: J.J. Putz (1)

POG: Raul Ibanez (2-4,HR,2RBI)

http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...eboi14/SEA1.htm

Next: OAK (0-1) @ SEA (1-0)

Game 1: OAK(Haren 0-0) @ SEA(Washburn 0-0)

Mariners Smash A's 9-1

mvp20052007111517121151gf6.png

Jose Guillen hits one of his 2 HR's

Seattle-The Mariners just smashed dan Haren today. The game was 0-0 all the way into the 3rd inning until the M's just went crazy with their bats. Ichiro doubled,Beltre doubled,Ibanez homered,andGuillen homered all of that happened in the 3rd. The pitching was pretty good from Jarrod Washburn. He went 6 full innings and he struckout 1 and Dan Haren went 5.2 innings and struckout 3. The defense for seattle played another major role in the win today. They dove at balls and they came up with them and they fielded and turned alot of Double Plays. The A's are now on the verge of getting swept in the opening series of this season. The Mariners will throw veteran righty miguel Batista tommorow at the A's. The Mariners will definitely want to continue their hot hitting against this tough Oakland Pitching staff. Also in the last 2 games the Mariners relief pitching looked pretty good. Brandon Morrow and John Parrish didn't allow a run. The only run was off of Jarrod washburn.

WP: Jarrod Washburn (1-0)

LP: Dan Haren (0-1)

POG: Jose Guillen (2-4,2HR's,2RBI)

http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...eboi14/SEA2.htm

Next:OAK (0-2) @ SEA (2-0)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived