How To Make My Cyberfaces Better

BigPaPa

So Ive never really done a cyberface before and i set out to try.

and this is what i came up with for PHil Hughes i like how the texture came out and am looking for tips on how to make it look better in game.

i1458633_Untitled1.bmp

any tips would be appreciated

i know the hair needs some work

yeah man the model choice is solid...perfect width and length on the face. left eye (his right) looks a little off from what i can see. Hit me up on msn or send me an email and i can give you a helpful hint if you're following the cyber video tutorial.

here ya go man...i gave it a shot. Tougher doing baseball faces then hockey :/ Hockey you get to see their entire head. Because of this, i had to create a new forehead, ears and hair texture. Also because Hughes had his damn mouth open for the profile pic, i had to create new lips as well :( That's why they look "different" from the rest of the face. If the profile pic had a closed mouth, the outcome would be WAY better.

hughesya8.png

461833rawzr8.jpg

here ya go man...i gave it a shot. Tougher doing baseball faces then hockey :/ Hockey you get to see their entire head. Because of this, i had to create a new forehead, ears and hair texture. Also because Hughes had his damn mouth open for the profile pic, i had to create new lips as well :( That's why they look "different" from the rest of the face. If the profile pic had a closed mouth, the outcome would be WAY better.

hughesya8.png

461833rawzr8.jpg

i dont think your ears will map out correctly but other than that it looks good

damn good if i could say so myself. the only thing i see is the outer edges of the eyebrows are a little blurry. very interesting to see if those ears will map out too.

so how good are you with lower res pics? i got a few classic faces you could give a shot.

hop on msn if u can...u can send me the pics and i'll see what i can do

As for the brows...they look like that cuz of the shadow of the cap...if you look close, u'll see :/ i know kinda p!$$ed me off, but i thknk in game it "should" look ok. i want someone to try it ;)

Hey PaPa,

I sent the .bmp file for Hughes to Homer. He was going to test it out, but didn't know what model u used. Anyway, he said he'd get in contact with you so that you guys could combine the .fsh with the .ebo so that it could be tested. Anywho once it's tested, can u send or post an in-game pic so i can see what the outcome was? thanx man.

Cheers

Chris

no he said something about not being able to find the .ebo file i told him exactly that...u sent me the file (rios/c369). He said something about not being a stock ea model or something like that :/

i dunno...i just wanna see what it looks like in game. If it's good, then i'll keep making more ;)

BTW, seeing as i'm at work i have no access to game files..if ANYONE has a model choice and a player they want created, i'll gladly create the texture, send it back and it can be tested in game. Needless to say i'm kinda bored here :p

yeah what i need are the ord and orl files to that rios face. what i meant was that since he's not a default cyberface, that means that someone modded him. and i know for a fact that there are more than one version of rios out there, i need the one you used to map with this texture. once i get those, i can test to see how this one looks in game. otherwise, you have the texture above, you could install it yourself and see how it looks.

and slomo...do you have the psd for this? if so, any chance i can get it?

Archived