Your Site's very own PLAGIARIST: KKKerrywood !

Hyun

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if kkkerrywood34 did what he has been accused of doing can you think of any worse punishment then being a Cubs fan. I think he is suffering enough with the Cubs collapse in 2004, and today with Kerry Wood's loss to the Braves. Give him a break.

lol.....Still, these guys are WAAAAAYYY overreacting.....First, I never took credit for those 2 particular ones....Second, everything else I did, I can assure you was original...Ask Guest if you're in doubt...I've given him lots of tips on making sigs and even got him started on it, and he's gotten pretty damn good at it.. :) ...

Funny. This could be total accusation but Cubs-Blew-It-Again is registered as today, and seemed to become active after this thread was posted. But then, only an IP test would determine that. :roll:

Now, aside from that, please don't try to explain McShady/KKKerrywood. Me bothering to explain any further other than directing you to the thread in SoccerGaming linked above or the Sig thread in this forum is me just useless; those threads says it all.

To all the other posters here, I came here often to download MVP updates, and think this is a fantastic site. But maybe better off with people who do their own work, and so I inform you all here. Keep up the good work by the way with the game.

Funny. This could be total accusation but Cubs-Blew-It-Again is registered as today, and seemed to become active after this thread was posted. But then, only an IP test would determine that. (Written by Hyun wouldn't want to be accused of plagiarism)

What are you trying to say with that comment I'm lost? Are you trying to imply that I'm kkkkerrywood34 using two names on the forums? Well go ahead and ask Trues for an IP test and that will prove I'm a unique member. Furthermore, I don't know kkkkerrywood personally nor do I have any affiliations with him. As a fellow Cubs fan, I think this is probably the worst day to accuse him.

Now Hyun you keep accusing him, but you haven't suggested what his punishment should be. I assume you want him banned. However, don't tell me you've never done something wicked like this before. Anyways, if Trues wants to ban him he will and if not get off it already. I doubt anybody really cares except those he supposedly ripped the sigs from. If that is the case, get them on the forums and maybe an apology can be worked out. Other than that, THE CUBS LOST SO GIVE HIM A BREAK!

Funny. This could be total accusation but Cubs-Blew-It-Again is registered as today, and seemed to become active after this thread was posted. But then, only an IP test would determine that. :roll:

Now, aside from that, please don't try to explain McShady/KKKerrywood. Me bothering to explain any further other than directing you to the thread in SoccerGaming linked above or the Sig thread in this forum is me just useless; those threads says it all.

To all the other posters here, I came here often to download MVP updates, and think this is a fantastic site. But maybe better off with people who do their own work, and so I inform you all here. Keep up the good work by the way with the game.

Are you insinuating that I am Cubs-blew-it?? LOL..

As I mentioned before, I couldn't possibly care less about your accusations.... Go ahead, surf that whole forum and try to find the 20 other sigs I have made for others.....good luck with that

eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr rewind all of you dissing kkk are wrongo.

first off he never claimed THOSE as his own work.

second he make you guys lots of sigs day in day out and i know they pile up on him.So even if he did have someone one else make them which basically he didnt take them he had them make the sigs and he never said he made it anyway.Still he makes tons of sigs for us.Who cares if he took some(which he didnt "take them") do you think he actually took every sig? no i sure dont.he probably just got way piled up on and needed some help.you think he stole them? dont ask him for work anymore, i know for a fact he made mine cuz it onlt took a few inutes and he has so many in that style.KKKerry, i back you all the way.

Guest Mindwarped

Funny. This could be total accusation but Cubs-Blew-It-Again is registered as today, and seemed to become active after this thread was posted. But then, only an IP test would determine that. (Written by Hyun wouldn't want to be accused of plagiarism)

IP test proves nothing, just use a proxy from http://www.proxy4free.com and you would have a different IP when ever you wanted

Thanks a lot KP...I really appreciate that...

My reputation on this site is obviously ruined, so this will be my last post....I'm really confused about this whole sig issue, so there's really not much I can say about it. I hope that those guys that I have made sigs for, including ProBaseball, Bone, KP, Emil won't start thinking that they're using "stolen" sigs or something :roll:. If you guys want, I can go ahead and actually send you the PSD files of those sigs so you can actually see all the layers and steps I have used in them as means of proof of their originality. I'm really not sure why you guys would think that I would beg the people on that forum for the 20 or whatever sig requests that I have fulfilled...Plus, the fact that those sigs are all derived from the same style is a dead giveaway.. :D

Well, it's been really nice coming onto these boards and discussing baseball, video games, MVP 2004, books, etc. with you guys....I'm glad that I was able to help out a few people with several technical issues involving the game, and even releasing a "mod" as requested by a couple people...hehe... From a Cubs fan point-of-view, baseball season is over, so any interest that I have had in MLB is pretty much gone... (not to mention that the NBA season and the release of NBA LIVE will surely replace MVP 2004)...Anyway, so long to all you guys.. I really regret leaving this board, but I honestly have no other choice...

PS- I have actually introduced Guest to Photoshop so if there are any doubts about my abilities with PS, you guys should ask him about it....I'm pretty sure he'll confirm my ability to create these sigs...

Guest Mindwarped

My reputation on this site is obviously ruined, so this will be my last post....I'm really confused about this whole sig issue, so there's really not much I can say about it. I hope that those guys that I have made sigs for, including ProBaseball, Bone, KP, Emil won't start thinking that they're using "stolen" sigs or something :roll:. If you guys want, I can go ahead and actually send you the PSD files of those sigs so you can actually see all the layers and steps I have used in them as means of proof of their originality. I'm really not sure why you guys would think that I would beg the people on that forum for the 20 or whatever sig requests that I have fulfilled...Plus, the fact that those sigs are all derived from the same style is a dead giveaway.. :D

Well, it's been really nice coming onto these boards and discussing baseball, video games, MVP 2004, books, etc. with you guys....I'm glad that I was able to help out a few people with several technical issues involving the game, and even releasing a "mod" as requested by a couple people...hehe... From a Cubs fan point-of-view, baseball season is over, so any interest that I have had in MLB is pretty much gone... (not to mention that the NBA season and the release of NBA LIVE will surely replace MVP 2004)...Anyway, so long to all you guys.. I really regret leaving this board, but I honestly have no other choice...

ruined?

they were fucking signature images does anyone really care?

I was just giving you are hard time, no since in taking your ball and going home.

damn dude lighting up

if you did or if you didn't WHO CARES

Guest Mindwarped

My reputation on this site is obviously ruined, so this will be my last post....

well if it is your last post, I hope Cubs-Blew-It-Again really is you.

It has been fun arguing

really it was

That's awesome, man...I think it would look better without that banner on the bottom though...It's barely even noticeable..Also, you should lower the opacity on the upside-down logo to give it that reflective illusion..

But he didnt make those sigs right?

Archived