Your Site's very own PLAGIARIST: KKKerrywood !

Hyun

I Agree w/ Mind.... Its just signatures.. not big deal... If you did or didn't it doesn't matter... Cuz I know you made the cub ones and many other ones... and also.. you didn't take any credits for the bambino or other ones....

And Yeah.. Kerrywood has given me a few good tips on PS...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say kkkerry stays and the trouble maker should leave. it's sigs., it's not like someone's losing money of it. it's sigs. for guys who like sigs. this is ridiculous, you guys need to chill out, obviously kkkerry did them himself since he's fluent in teaching people and giving pointers. i'm not gonna get rid of my wicked cool sig. cause some jerkoff wants to start ****. IT'S JUST SIGS. BUDDY, NOT SIGS. WORTH MONEY.

-phew- :shock: i thought we had a boricuapapi #2 on our hands.

i say kkkerry stays and the trouble maker should leave. it's sigs., it's not like someone's losing money of it. it's sigs. for guys who like sigs. this is ridiculous, you guys need to chill out, obviously kkkerry did them himself since he's fluent in teaching people and giving pointers. i'm not gonna get rid of my wicked cool sig. cause some jerkoff wants to start [naughty word]. IT'S JUST SIGS. BUDDY, NOT SIGS. WORTH MONEY.

-phew- :shock: i thought we had a boricuapapi #2 on our hands.

dude, your friend REQUESTED for that sig in our forum saying that it was for him to be used in the Boston Red Sox forum. He edited his post though.

anyway I'm not even gonna bother to explain everything, because the links I put in the first post (which many people has just skipped along) explains it all. And its specifically the ones I listed on the links. He can claim the rest of the shitty one that he did.

a tip for everyone: read the first post carefully.

ta everyone.

Even though today was my first day as a registered member of the forums, I've been coming to this site for who knows how long. I've enjoyed reading other people's posts in the forum and I knew I couldn't be a silent observer anymore. Sadly, the day I decide to join the forums a huge controversy is taking place with a fellow Cubs fan and consquently as I arrive kkkkerrywood34 is forced to leave. Even though I've never interacted with him on the forums, I've read many of his posts and enjoyed them. Basically, I just wanted to say farewell. Ironically, the Cubs are all but eliminated from the playoffs, Kerry Wood loses, and now the sig crisis has forced kkkerrywood34 to leave. What an awful day to be a Cubs fan. Who knows like the saying goes "Wait till next year!"

Similarly, maybe kkkerrywood34 will return to these forums once again with all his glory. Only time will tell. What can I say, like the cubs today just wasn't your day. Maybe kkkerrywood34 you'll get them next year.

interesting.

i think kkkwood did a damn nice job making my sig.

if he did misrepresent the origins of a graphic at some time, uncool enough, but it's hardly worth a stoning (unless you are passing the bowl, bogart?)

3wood... if ya did something wrong, come clean and it's kewl. if not, tell these fellas their wrong and be done with it. no need to leave the site either way, as far as i can see.

Guest Mindwarped

dude, your friend REQUESTED for that sig in our forum saying that it was for him to be used in the Boston Red Sox forum. He edited his post though.

anyway I'm not even gonna bother to explain everything, because the links I put in the first post (which many people has just skipped along) explains it all. And its specifically the ones I listed on the links. He can claim the rest of the shitty one that he did.

a tip for everyone: read the first post carefully.

ta everyone.

Dude go back to your little soccer game

wow, he "copied" someone else's sigs. Thats terrible, I mean call the White House and tell them KKKerry is a weapon of mass destruction cuz he stole someones fuckin sigs.

I can see if it was an addon for the game, but a sig? You soccer kids are retards anyways. You dont have the skills to pick up a baseball bat, or a hockey stick so you stand around and kick a ball... real tough sport there skippy.

Why would you bother coming to another site to gripe about sigs? Do you have a life? Is there a special someone in your life that isn't on all fours? I doubt it since you find the time to hunt down people who copy sigs.

ey ey ey....im sure these people have lives....just that they get entertainment on playing the baseball game on the computer....so they go to this site and download cool things to make the game better...and then they have forums, where you have sigs that show who you are..define yourself kinda thing....so dont say these people dont have lives...who knows, maybe your the one with no life

Honestly! What is the big deal about "sigs" anyway? They are just a waste of space, bandwidth and they have a tendency of starting arguments between relatively tranquil people. Do we all really need to have a picture of our favourite team to follow every post? Really now....

Signatures are supposed to contain contact info not increasingly large images. What good does it serve to have a picture of Eric Gagne for example? Are you Eric Gagne? If not, then you are an imposter!

REVOLT!

Archived