Your Site's very own PLAGIARIST: KKKerrywood !

Hyun

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what i think? i think you should gain a little repsect yourself before telling people how to act. i don't think newbs should come on here looking to tell people how to act.

lol .. so because i'm a "newbie" my opinion has no value ?

what's that saying again ... oh yeah: "stupid americans".

hey jackass. just to clear clear things up in your peanut brain, it wasn't because you were a newbie. you're telling people they need respect, and that was your first post. you need to respect other people and gain respect before you start telling people what to do. damn peabrain. think before you type.

and just what this board needs, another bullheaded foreigner who thinks he's from a different country so america-bashing it okay. i got news for yah NEWBIE, i don't think i'm the only person who's growing REAL weary of the america-bashing. take your comments else-were, to a board originated in your country, cause trust me, you and your comments aren't welcome in an american based board.

hey jackass. just to clear clear things up in your peanut brain, it wasn't because you were a newbie. you're telling people they need respect, and that was your first post. you need to respect other people and gain respect before you start telling people what to do. damn peabrain. think before you type.

yes i did understand you the first time dickhead. :mrgreen:

so please stop with your hitler like power trip .. that is whether you who he is.

Sure sigs aren't a big deal, but it's the principal that's at stake. And the fact that you would start insulting Hyun who was only trying to protect YOUR online american-based super community of super people is beyond me.

:banghead:

... peabrain :mrgreen:

Guest Mindwarped

and just what this board needs, another bullheaded foreigner who thinks he's from a different country so america-bashing it okay. i got news for yah NEWBIE, i don't think i'm the only person who's growing REAL weary of the america-bashing. take your comments else-were, to a board originated in your country, cause trust me, you and your comments aren't welcome in an american based board.

get a room guys

but most american's are dumb

Guest Mindwarped

WHAT

it is not because he is a newbie but it was because he used the word "respect" in his first post?

newbie?

first post?

what is the difference?

all you have done is prove his damn point, WAY TO GO

think before you type

good idea

Archived