Who wants kkkerrywood back!

CCH3900

Who wants kkkerrywood back?  

37 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES!
    • NO!
    • I DUNNO?

dude seriously, this thread is a waste of time now. it's done. if he did, they're sigs. woopety doo. if he didn't, than the hyun can shut the hell up and never come back from bringing his trouble making crap in here. i voted yes, cause he's an asset. he doesn't deserve to get called out in front of a whole forum that respects him. it's just like high school.

why do threads like this start? same reason threads like Whats ur favorite novel starts..because modding slowed down a little bit and some dummy wanted to make a big deal because someone RIPPED OFF SIGS from another site.

big freaking deal. and i said F' Sigs because sigs arent that important to be chatting about(unless they're really awesome kind of stuff worth discussing)

dont get me wrong, sigs are cool. do your own thing, represent your team or player, but dont ***** about it. Hell, i'll steal a sig right now, plaster my name all over it, and then what? big deal...what people going to do? cry because they're harddd work got stolen. IT's a freaking sig man!!

so kkkerrywood is talking about his reputation ruined?looooll.... its not that serious..your dummy if u leave because of some idiot who's got the tatto "SIGS ARE LIFE" tattooed on his belly.

and oh yeah, Timmay, the sticks out of my *** only because i know u'r tired of riding it.

for guest and everyone else, i respect the sigs and all that, but once u start making SIGS more than what it really is, it's annoying. Sigs aren't a big deal in the end.

look at mindwarped,krawhitham, kc..they pop out new sigs every few hours. and they make the best.

MW@H to all.

• 1 year later...

and he is gone again

SAD

Kraw, I don't understand why you started this thread up again. It has been over a year since this thread had anyone post in it. So Kerry left. Let me quote myself from this very thread from a post I made on October 2, 2004.

I said then:

If he decides to come back, all he has to do is log on this forum and start posting again, just like before.

And I feel the same way now. If he wants to stay away, that's fine. If he wants to come back, that's fine. There are more important things to worry about.

I was searching for the thread about my old avatar and ran accoss this

I also noticed that messages for Mindwarped have been completely removed, it use to say deleted as a user name, now they messages are just gone. Which makes it a little hard to follow some of the older threads

if you do not care one way or the other about kerry why did it bother you I posted a reply in this thread?

I was searching for the thread about my old avatar and ran accoss this

I also noticed that messages for Mindwarped have been completely removed, it use to say deleted as a user name, now they messages are just gone. Which makes it a little hard to follow some of the older threads

if you do not care one way or the other about kerry why did it bother you I posted a reply in this thread?

I was just curious as to why you brought it up. I give Kerry no mind now. He's left here before and returned. I'm sure he'll do it again.

Archived