CCH3900

Who wants kkkerrywood back?  

37 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES!
    • NO!
    • I DUNNO?

Even if he has.. WHO CARES!!!!!

Kkkerrywood is a great member here. He contributes so much.... I dont see why he should get kicked out. I'd be a shame...

Long live Kerry! :D

Hold up now. I read that entire thread. No one "kicked" him out. No one banned him. From what I read, he decided to leave all by himself. If he decides to come back, all he has to do is log on this forum and start posting again, just like before.

I agree with Yankee4Life. All 3kerrywood34 has to do is log back onto the forums and start posting, that is if he is still interested in posting in the forums. Although I doubt it because he mentioned the Cubs season is over and MVP Baseball 2005 is not out yet, and NBA season is around the corner so there you have it.

Is there something seriously the matter with you? Not too long ago in here someone called for the banning of you!!!!!! That was on September 21st.

And now you have the nerve to call for the banning of someone else? If this Hyun guy wants to come in here and make post about plagarism, well just let him. Read what he has to say and ignore it or make a post on it agreeing with him or not. This kind of stuff that Hyun was talking about usually settles itself with the people involved. There is no need to make a stupid poll like this. AND YOU MADE TWO OF THEM. I had to delete one.

I'm locking this one too.

Enough of your crap. If you continue this kind of behavior, I'll start a poll calling for your banning and you can be damn sure every vote will be a yes.

I know ill vote no

hey dude dont get carried away i would vote no too...abuse of power i think....

What are you talking about? YOU are the one that called for his banning, or don't you remember? I locked that thread because I didn't want the same stuff started in that thread that was in the previous one that called for COTBambino.

I am not abusing anything. I am just trying to prevent arguements in here.

I voted "don't know before," but now I think I'd change that to a no after seeing that African-American comment. Hey buddy. Ever head of Ernie Banks? One of the greatest players in your franchise? African American. Whatever. Not like he's here to see this anymore, but garbage like that really pisses me off.

lol who cares if he ripped off sigs. SIGS ARENT MODS.. ripping off a sig is like ripping off a shirt your friend was wearing, and u liked it so you bought it.

sigs=corny

sigs=an excuse for people to feel better about themselves,worthwhile.

sigs=yawnnnn

but im not talkjing about all sigs.

KC SIGS are on another level. those technically aren't sigs at that point, its more like.....more likee....art

Guest Mindwarped

lol who cares if he ripped off sigs. SIGS ARENT MODS.. ripping off a sig is like ripping off a shirt your friend was wearing, and u liked it so you bought it.

sigs=corny

sigs=yawnnnn

KC SIGS are on another level. those technically aren't sigs at that point, its more like.....more likee....art

FU

sigs=corny

sigs=yawnnnn

No love fore the guy who tries Fuzz?

Archived