126 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, man...those look good. :D If it's just the lighting causing the sleeves to look a little weird, those are perfect.

I know you're probably not doing BP unis and alternates etc., but I have a couple of pictures of the Thunder's if you want them.

Oh, man...those look good. :D If it's just the lighting causing the sleeves to look a little weird, those are perfect.

I know you're probably not doing BP unis and alternates etc., but I have a couple of pictures of the Thunder's if you want them.

Oh sure, if you have nice pics I'll do the alternates/ BP.

Any suggestions? I am just really excited because I like the way they turned out.

0010uk8.png

Any requests on what team I should do next? Also I need those pics if you want those alts Mark. The more pics the better.

Also, does anyone (MarkB) have any good in-game pics of Trenton's away. I pretty much just want them to see, accesories, sleeve patches, etc. Marks pic with Brian Cashman gives me a good enough idea of what they look like.

I'll try to dig them out tonight, but I've just finished rebuilding a PC, so I'm bushed. If I can't get them to you tonight, I'll have them for you tomorrow.

Also, if you mean the photo showing Jason Brown in the home uniform with Brian Cashman and Noah Hall, the uniform Hall is wearing is an alternate uniform, not the away. The away looks like this;

chase1.jpg

chase2.jpg

chase3.jpg

Larger version of photo 1 here.

A pile of Thunder '08 photos here, piston. Contains home, road, B.P., home alt. sleeveless and home with alt. cap photos. I had some trouble finding the road uniforms as well. Not too many photos out there. The one which Noah Hall wears in the Cashman and Brown photo is another alt., but I don't have any more pictures of that one.

Thanks! :)

No problem, thanks for all the effort!

Yeah, the Thunder may previously have been voted worst logo, but I think they're trying to move away from that image now. An award for worst road uniform wouldn't be a great addition to their resume. :lol:

Most, if not all, of the Yankees minor leaguers wear high socks. The only guys I've seen in a Thunder uniform not wearing high socks are Roger Clemens and Robinson Cano when they were on rehabs. I'd just have the normal uniform high, normal and low settings, as I've set up U.R. to show all normal Thunder and Scranton players to wear high-socks.

You can try using Trenton9.eps from the MiLB EPS pack, and just darken in the inside of the letters to change it from blue to either a darker form of blue, or black.

• 1 month later...

No posts in over a month, wow.

I am going to be straightforward with you guys, little work has been done on this mod since May 24, but some has been done.

Here's some proof:

0011be5.png

0010hj6.png

Now I am wondering if anyone has the Rawlings logo with just the "R" in a oval. I have searched over 6 pages on Google images for it and I have not found it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived