Would You download this?  

126 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not a new logo. It's been here as long as I've been here.

I know, I was going to explain it to andrewdon that that primary logo has nothing to do with the script but I didn't want to break his little heart. Here is a screenshot:

mvp20052008031021053598kf9.png

PS: Sorry I didn't Photoshop out the SHOW menu option or add my logo, but here ya go.

And bigbully the only reason I decided to go with these is because they are in 2k8, and 2k8 has the new Fresno Jerseys so I am starting to build up a minor league trust with them. So I'll release these in the beta of AAA and you can get back to me once the season starts.

We are down to the Final 4. Four more teams to go untill beta. If I show any kind of initiative it should be out by Easter, and a Beta should be out.

My next team I will do is the Iowa Cubs.

The final 3 teams are the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, Round Rock Express,

and the Albawhata Isotopes.

Sure piston you can use it I'll enlarge hat logo a bit and then fix up the bill of the cap it should be a bit brighter orange.

I had it overwrite jersey # "g" because they're is two almost the same just different hats so I saved it over that one.

I should be finished with update tomorrow and I'll send it out to you.

LATER & THX for the feedback.

Also do you know anyone who has Photoshop 9.0 CS2 serial #.

Sure piston you can use it I'll enlarge hat logo a bit and then fix up the bill of the cap it should be a bit brighter orange.

I had it overwrite jersey # "g" because they're is two almost the same just different hats so I saved it over that one.

I should be finished with update tomorrow and I'll send it out to you.

LATER & THX for the feedback.

Also do you know anyone who has Photoshop 9.0 CS2 serial #.

Uh oh, you might have just screwed yourself over big time. We can't talk about that kind of stuff here.

Thanks to JWClubbie for the Style Guides. He really made it possible for me to finish all teams through A.

Here is a little progress....

Iowa Home:

iowacubsbd4.png

And I updated the Las Vegas script for both home and away because the script I had posted was close, but no cigar.

mvp20052008031613051290el8.png[/

Also I am working on a new texture for my uniforms and you can actually see it on the batters jerseys without pausing and zooming, so that is nice.

Thanks grmrpr just e-mail me the .fshs when you are ready.

I Forgot to post this but, Does anyone have the Away Script for the Iowa Cubs?

The Style Guides for some reason don't include them.

Any good Hi-Res picture of the script would work too.

Thanks for the Feedback MarkB, it is nice knowing that someone is pumped about this.

Also for those of you that voted no in the poll, why did you do so?

Archived