1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heeeeerrrres Colorado!

skysockisvv0.png

There is a 50% Chance this mod will be done today, then I will ship it to kraw, who will make the llods and 1x versions. Then he will release it at EA, and I will download it and release it here.

I better get it done today or else it will be out after next Tuesday as I am leaving for Florida tomorrow.

I am extremely sorry to all of you, but I just can't release an unfinished mod. I want this mod to be great, not mediocre. I don't have the Isotopes completely finished and I need to make sure the mod is as small as possible and doesn't contain any excess default EA uniforms.

See you guys next week, I need to go down to Florida and feel the sun's warmth for the 1st time in 6 months.

My Apologies,

pistonj92

I am extremely sorry to all of you, but I just can't release an unfinished mod. I want this mod to be great, not mediocre. I don't have the Isotopes completely finished and I need to make sure the mod is as small as possible and doesn't contain any excess default EA uniforms.

See you guys next week, I need to go down to Florida and feel the sun's warmth for the 1st time in 6 months.

My Apologies,

pistonj92

I don't know about any of you, but I like this attitude. But I got to give you a friendly warning pistonj. If you keep this same kind of attitude as you grow older, you'll never work for software companies. They love releasing incomplete and mediocre games.

I don't know about any of you, but I like this attitude. But I got to give you a friendly warning pistonj. If you keep this same kind of attitude as you grow older, you'll never work for software companies. They love releasing incomplete and mediocre games.

And we love to complain about how far they are behind schedule. Im not saying your completely wrong but gamers often have a tendency to hate the people who make the games they love.

I'm back. I am going to work on the Isotopes, after I do a little tweaking of my templates, should take about 5 minutes.

Then I am going to do a couple major league uniforms, just 2, the only jerseys I own, a Nationals jersey (currently the best team in baseball) and I just picked up a authentic Rays batting practice jersey.

I thought I would give you guys an update.

I'm not going to lie, I have been very lazy with this project. I haven't worked on it since I got back. I have Isotopes home done, I just need to do the away.

Also grmrpr, do you have a copy of your Grizzlies alternate? I accidentally deleted the u058?.fsh.

And thanks to thespungo, I can use his accesories now as long as I credit him.

First, let me say thank you to Pistson and all of those who have made this mod a reality. There are many of us who have been looking specifically for a minor league mod.

My game will arrive next week, but I have downloaded everything I need to help with this project, and with minor league ballparks. I will start helping as soon as I can get up to speed, but the reality is I won't be much help before the first week of May. It sounds like all the AAA teams are done, so I guess I will start on AA and A?

I have a suggestion though. You should use your first post in this thread to keep track of where the project is at. Make a list of all the minor league teams, and mark which one are done (by whom), which ones are being done (by whom), and which ones still need to be done. It would be a click glance for anyone to see where things are at and where they can help. It's easy to update when you need to as well.

And now I have two questions:

Will Photoshop Elements 2.0 be adequate for modding unis like we see here in this tutorial, or do I really need the full suite? What about for stadiums?

Thanks again, Wooly

Thanks for the Suggestion. I will work on it today.

Also for uniform modding, I have tried Elements, and I just can't get the uniforms to look as good a CS3. Also I'm quite sure thespungo and KC use CS3 as well.

As folr stadium modding, get Z-Mod and I only think photoshop is needed to edit terxtures for the stadium, which I bet elements is sufficient.

Yeah I thought I would give you a little update on my progress.

If you didn't have a chance to read my earlier post which I edited, I was doing, and am now done with, the Portland Beaver 08 uniforms. Now I only have 2 uniforms to make until this mod is release-able. I should be done with them by tomorrow, Friday at the latest. Then I shall ship this to kraw, who will run his program to create llods and 1x versions.

Also the suggestion of me showing my progress, I will probably post that around release day of AAA BETA 1.

Also random question, does anyone know where the ASLV shows up on a jersey?

My understanding is that KC made both 1X and 2X uni templates. Is that right? If so, what is this download: 17_kc-uni-tmpl20? That is the only download by KC that is about templates. There is no read me file, and it doesn't indicate 1X or 2X. Or, maybe I just don't understand the whole template idea.

Also, Piston, I thought you were doing these unis to be 2x. Is that wrong? You just mentioned sending them off to Kraw to become 1x...or something. I wanted KC's 2x templates so that I could make 2X unis.

Archived