Would You download this?  

126 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be archived in a .ZIP or .RAR file and uploaded. :)

Also, I take it the pack can be installed without using TiT?

EDIT - Also, if you're looking for a photo of the Thunder uniforms for this year;

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/223639...b1e284a96_o.jpg

(Not posting it in full size due to the resolution - 3303x2201. :)

I know but if I threw it in a .rar, or .zip the file wouldn't install correctly.

I'm sorry but the way it is currently set up,(with the way I did my uniform select screens, and the way kraw set up the archive) the TiT is needed to install.

Thanks for the pic, I was really needing the away. With JWClubbie's updated .eps files, all home uniforms will be an absolute breeze, it is just away pics and scripts i will need from here on out, but I can use MLB 2k8 to get an idea what the uniforms look like.

Wow I am amazed that someone would get the TiT just for my mod.

And don't worry Mark, the way I have it set up, the TiT will back up your models.big and your uniforms.big, so you don't have any problems.

I will upload quite soon I am just filling out the short description portion.

Also about the breathtaking portion, I AM KIDDING. I hope some of you know me well enough now that I don't have a big head and I don't consider myself in the top 2000 MVP modders.

EDIT: Uploaded here, waiting for approval.

Well, if it's a choice between using EA's stock uniforms and using TiT to get updated ones that look great, then the choice is simple. I prefer to install most mods manually just for the knowledge of what they're doing more than anything else, and that's one reason why I don't like installers that much, but hey, if that's they way you've set it up, who am I to complain? :)

Downloading the pack now, thanks for all your hard work on it piston!

People should post problems so I can release a beta update. Any font issues as well.

I have only noticed just now:

1.Rochester Uniform select screens.

2.Scranton WB Font needs to be blue.

3. I haven't fixed the Ironpig,piping incident.

After you guys play with these, leave some reviews. I've only had 1 review and it was dissapointing for me.

I don't think you should get discouraged because of that review. I understand and realize the time that is spent in creating these, but at the same time, it is not some joker who knows nothing about uniforms that gave you a bad review. I would take that as constructive criticism and build on that to improve on those aspects for the beta version. Hell, if I got pissed off at the number of times I got PMs & e-mails instructing me never to create another uniform, I would never have been able to get to where I am right now. I started off with knowing nothing about uniforms. I was literally pasting the chest scripts on the jerseys, but I have moved on from that as I was able to learn certain techniques (and was able to follow up on the comments/suggestions that I was told) to make that aspect more realistic.

And to be honest, uniform modding is always a learning process. In fact, I found so many discrepancies in my concept jerseys that I am going back and re-doing every one of them - every single one! After staring at some of spungo's uniforms, I just can't stand the fact that my uniforms are not realistic enough. I have mis-matched uniform accessories, the scripts are not realistic enough, certain color combinations are just hideous. I think the goal for all uniform modders should not be to just provide a package that can be downloaded, but to provide a package that is as close to realism as one can get within this game. Every time I create a set, I look back and keep note of the new things I have learned; and often times, I have learned at least one aspect.

With that being said, I will take a look at these uniforms and provide you with some comments/suggestions soon.

Hey Piston, just letting you know I am still here and interested in doing minors uniforms. I didn't get the game until this past weekend, and I have a lot to do until the semester is over next Friday. So when that is over I will plunge into the work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived