Roar! Roar! Roar!

ALBIDNIS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice start but why did Jim Leyland say the regular season? It's spring training isn't it? Also, the final score says 5-0 but on the box score it says you got 3 runs in the third inning.

He said that because that was the last spring training game and they ended it with another loss. So to start the Regular Season they are in a slump. Missed changing 0 to 3..

I must say, even though it takes more work to do, I like your homemade lineup card better than the one in this latest update. Overall, this dynasty is amazing!

I am working on a different lineup card. Hope to have it up soon..

Thanks for reading...

I love the presentation and the information. However, you should spend sometime proof-reading (I know how tedious it can be though). In the player news section above, you title Sean Casey but talk about Carlos Guillen. Just a head's up. Best of Luck to you.

I love the presentation and the information. However, you should spend sometime proof-reading (I know how tedious it can be though). In the player news section above, you title Sean Casey but talk about Carlos Guillen. Just a head's up. Best of Luck to you.

Your right... I thought I had proof-read. I just get so anxious to put out the images that I always miss something. I will definitely work on getting it tight. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks man. When you say it looks good I know I must be doing something right.

No joking whatsoever, ALB. This presentation has been beautifully done. I have all of my templates from my season last year, if you need anything, let me know.

I'd love to see this followed through to the end. :)

Archived