Another best of 3 series

Yankee4Life

I decided to play another three game spring training set with the Modders against the Forum Fanatics. If you want to play against two tough teams in Mvp 07, use these two. This will be as I said a best two of three and the Modders will have home games in games one and three, because they are the modders. Each game will be played in a different ballpark. I will attempt to have screenshots, box scores, video and final stats. This should be done sometime next week because I'll be out of town for the weekend.

Game 1. At Rolie's Z-Mod Dodger Stadium

Fanatics 4, Modders 3

WP: Cybernetic 1-0

LP: Hory 0-1

Save: MarkB (1)

HR: Pirate (Modders 2nd)

Thome25 (Modders 4th)

Snash13 went 3 for 3 with 1 RBI and one run scored to lead the Fanatics to a come from behind victory over the Mvp Modders last night. Snash's two out single in the ninth paved the way for one final Fanatic rally as Bama's sharp single to left drove him in with the run that proved to be the game winner.

YankeexDev was again superb on the mound for the Fanatics. He pitched six innings and gave up two runs while striking out four. RGlass was just as good as he went seven innings for the Modders, giving up three runs on eight hits and striking out six.

BOX SCORE LINK

How Game 1 ended.

Screenshots

Kraw gets picked off in the first inning

No matter what, this ball that snepp hit in the second just would not go foul. Rglass will pick it up and throw him out.

Trues steals third base in the third inning.

Very interesting people that Rolie has put in his Dodger Stadium crowd.

Thome25 homers in the fourth inning as the Modders take the lead.

Pirate forced out at second base in the seventh.

Bama's triple in the top of the eighth just misses a home run.

Top of the ninth. Snash advanced to third on Spivey's hit and would score the game winner on Bama's single.

It can be installed using TiT now.

I tried to install it with your uniforms but it did not work. That just pi*(&) me off. I liked yours a lot better than those mustard EA default ones.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today....LOL.

Game 2 is done. You had a part in it. You will see what you did later on after I do the box score and upload photos. It was a hell of a game.

Not sure as to why they did not install. I just tried them before uploading them and they worked fine for me. You downloaded the updated one correct and not the old one that was there? The old one was not compatible with TiT but the new, updated one is.

Not sure as to why they did not install. I just tried them before uploading them and they worked fine for me. You downloaded the updated one correct and not the old one that was there? The old one was not compatible with TiT but the new, updated one is.

I downloaded the one you gave me the link to.

Game 2. At the Tokyo Dome in Japan*

*Yes, I know I said I was going to play in Ebbets Field but I could not find that park in Mvp 07.

Fanatics 6, Modders 5

WP: Ron Burgundy (1-0)

LP: Hory (0-2)

HR: Uncle Mo (Modder's 1st)

Spivey (Fanatics 9th)

It was not supposed to happen to Modder starter Fuzzone this way, not at all. Fuzzone, probably the toughest pitcher the Modders have was intent on sending this series to a third game. And when the Modders scored three runs to break a 2 - 2 tie, it appeared that Fuzzone had settled down and there would be a third game. Because after the double by Five in the second inning that tied the game at two apiece, Fuzz retired the next thirteen Fanatics hitters in a row.

But in the seventh a tiring Fuzz (99 pitches in seven innings) gave up two more runs on a clutch single by tebjr to allow the Fanatics to climb within 5 - 4. That was all for Fuzzone as KcCityStar replaced him in the eighth as the Fanatics completed their comeback against the Modders when DJEagles singled to score Five and the game was tied at 5 apiece.

Hory, the magnificent Modders closer was once again saddled with the loss as pinch hitter Spivey hit an 0-2 pitch deep in the left field stands to win the game and this brief series against the Modding team.

BOX SCORE LINK

Tebjr drives home two runs in the seventh off Fuzzone.

Spivey's game winner in the ninth.

Screenshots

Fred13 scores the tying run in the second inning and the game is tied 2-2.

Well, that didn't take long. Here's Totte driving home the second run in a three run Modder third inning with a double to right.

The Modders showed some leather in this game. Here, centerfielder Swingin'Soriano makes a great running catch on a ball hit by Fred13 in the bottom of the fourth.

Hitting star for the Modders, Ty Wiggins (not pictured) reaches base again as his bloop hit to right is bobbled by Fred13. Wiggins went 2 for 4 with two triples and one run scored and one RBI.

Krawhitham's diving catch in the sixth inning takes away a sure hit from JoeyMcM93.

I really don't know what is going on Y4L. I just don't how I can help you since its working fine on my end.

Anyone else reading this post, can you please check to see if you can install the modders & forum fanatics jersey using TiT RC12?

I really don't know what is going on Y4L. I just don't how I can help you since its working fine on my end.

Anyone else reading this post, can you please check to see if you can install the modders & forum fanatics jersey using TiT RC12?

Worked perfect for me.

FINAL STATS (2 GAMES)

NAME...........GAMES............AB.............H.....................AVG

Bama.............2...................9..............2......................222

Olyrunner.......2...................9..............2......................222

Tebjr..............2...................8..............3......................375

JoeyMcM93......2...................8..............1.....................125

Snepp............2....................7...............2....................285

Fred13............2....................7..............1.....................142

NYM................1....................4...............1....................250

Five.................1...................4...............3.....................750

Snash13...........2..................5................3....................600

DJEagles11.......2...................2................2....................1.000

MarlinsMY.........1...................1.................0....................000

Friedman..........1...................1.................0....................000

JoeRudi26.........1...................1.................1....................1.000

Spivey..............2...................2.................2....................1.000

YankeexDev......1...................1.................0....................000

BigShmooz........1....................0................0.....................000

TOTALS.............2....................69..............23...................333

Fanatics Pitching

NAME.............IP.........H..........R........ER.......BB.......K.........ERA

YankeexDev.....6.........5...........2........2.........0.........4........3.00

BigShmooz.......5.........7...........5........5.........0.........4........9.00

Cybernetic (W)..2........3............1.......1.........0..........3........4.50

MarkB (SV).......1.........1...........0........0.........0..........1.......0.00

AstroEric...........2.........1...........0........0.........0..........0.......0.00

RonBurgundy (W)..2......2..........0.........0.........0..........2.......0.00

TOTALS 18.........19.........8.........8...........0........14.....4.00

MODDERS

NAME.................GAMES............AB.............H.....................AVG

SwinginSoriano......2..................7...............0.....................000

Krawhitham...........2..................9...............3.....................333

Thome25...............2..................9...............4.....................444

BigBully.................2..................5...............1.....................200

UncleMo.................1..................5...............2.....................400

Pirate....................2..................5................4.....................800

Totte.....................2...................8...............1....................125

TyWiggins..............2...................8...............3....................375

Trues.....................2...................7...............1...................142

RAM.......................1...................4...............0....................000

BigO......................1..................1................0.....................000

Rglass...................1...................1.................0...................000

Fuzzone.................1...................3.................0...................000

TOTALS.................2.................72................19..................263

Modders Pitching

NAME.............IP.........H..........R........ER.......BB.......K.........ERA

Rglass............7..........8.........3.........3...........1.........6.......3.86

Fuzzone..........7.........8..........4.........4...........2.........8.......5.14

KCCityStar.....2..........3.........1..........1...........0.........3......4.50

Hory (2 L)......1..........4..........2.........2...........0..........0......9.00

TOTALS.........17........23........10........10..........3.........17.....5.29

Archived