All-Time teams

Padres67

• 7 months later...

Yeah, I am working on something too ( I assume I am one of the ones he mentioned). I am not too sure on how likely a release is to the public though.

Homers will be the best one I know of.

Not sure where OTBJoel's is, or if it is still going at all.

I know JP Hdalgo had one (just the roster) released a year or two ago. He gave me permission to base mine off of his, which has saved me TONS of time. My rosters change roughly 5-10 players from his though. Those 5-10 I have to do from scratch, the others saves me the hassle of doing names, skin colors, heights and weights, and things like that.

I am re doing 100% of the on the field attributes though, which is what is taking me the most time right now.

I am not much for the MVP modding yet, but I am collecting as much knowledge, and info as I can in hopes that one day I can do a little bit here and there.

Mine, if I actually get them to a point of release, will not be nearly as in depth (READ: Good) as Homers. I am excited to see what he has. Mine would more or less, at first at least, be nothing more than a roster, and a photo for each player. Homers will be more or less, a total conversion mod.

Me personally, I am not into the total classic stuff (individual seasons), I am more into the best of the best, playing at the height of their careers, against the best of all the other teams. That's why, when the time comes, I will likely have Homers conversion, my rosters, and the most up to date Current day rosters on my PC, and nothing else.

Archived