MarkB, Trues - This is what I keep getting

DeuceBlades

lol........Im still having the same things happen. It takes awhile to load, and either it loads up, or it doesnt. Sorry guys, i know you are trying, and I hate to break it to ya again.

*edit - Ive been trying to log in all morning and couldnt do it. I log in, and it goes slow, and I get nothing. This is what I am getting for the most part. I dont know what to do Trues.

mvpmodprob2.jpg

Looks to me like all, or part, of the stylesheet or whatever formatting file is used isn't being loaded correctly, thus resulting in the appearance of files and graphics in a default location without using the stylesheet.

Considering more than one person is having the same issue and it's only intermittent, I doubt this would be it, but check out your security settings in your browser. Make sure they are allowed to download and use scripts and cookies etc.

mmmmm cookies :lol: This morning I logged in, it ran smooth, and then as soon as I went to post in here, it took a dump on me. I tried at least 5 times to get back on to mvp, but to no avail. It seems to be ok for now, but I havnt spent much time on here tonight. Im off to play GTA SA for a bit. I cant believe GTA 4 doesnt come out till november for pc :wall:

I have the utmost faith in ya Trues.........whatever it takes, Im sure you will figure out the situation. Hey, you want the best site with the best downloads, by the best modders around, so you have to be patient with a server change. Im glad we caught it, thats the main thing.

Archived