Where Fantasy...turns into Reality.

Nameless

[align=center]fant.jpg[/align]

Background: Finally a new dynasty I can start from scratch and unlike my other one this is a 2008 Dynasty. This dynasty will come in an unique way, as I performed a fantasy draft throughout the whole Major League Baseball. Highly unlikely in the real MLB but here it is more than a fantasy but a reality. In this dynasty, all 30 teams has created a whole new team and well a whole new history that is being written down in the books as we speak. Here we will see teams that never got a chance to compete in the majors due to high payrolls or never got the good enough talent. Now it's there time to show what they have and with every team being at par, we have no clue who is the best team or worst. Only time will tell..

Team: The team I will be using is the Reds. I picked them at random and basically went with them. However due to I picked the Reds you will see a significant player back on team to create buzz from the start. In the draft, as I picked random in the options I got the tenth pick and I am very pleased in who I got to create a good ball club. I tried to make the team as realistic as possible and not make an all star type team from knowing big names. Therefore I should find myself battling to reach to the top.

Gameplay:

Difficulty: All-Star

Fielding:Manual

Batting View: Six/One

Strikezone: Off

Hot/Cold Zones: Off

Pitch Cursor: Fade

Hitters Eye: Off

Last Note: For anyone who followed my last dynasty, I appreciate all of it and hopefully you can find this one fun to follow along. Here I do expect to go much further than my other one and I hope all of you can enjoy my run in creating a good dynasty. Anyway thats enough of talk and expect to see an update with the 25 roster in just a bit..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]2008 Cincinnati Reds Roster:

Starting Rotation:

sp.jpg

Relief Pitchers:

rp1.jpg

Starting Lineup:

sl-1.jpg

Bench Players:

bp1.jpg

[/align]Notes: Well there you have it, the roster of the new look Cincinnati Reds. First off let me mention that I had the 10th pick of the draft and luckily had Johan Santana sitting there which I thought was a steal for me with ease. Also a big priority for me was to get Ken Griffey Jr back to the Reds. I thought it would be a good story to follow along with this dynasty for his chase to 600 career homeruns while having a good team around him to compete. Anyway be free to give your responses about the team (good or bad) and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy this dynasty as much I will. Also there should be more updates to come, most likely tomorrow so look out for that..

Johan Santana was a steal.Starters are great.Lineup.Well it isn't stacked but it is good enough to win games.Bench looks good.The only problem is ur bullpen

GL and i'll be followin

I actually like this BP, with the proper placement of 7th-9th innings, it could be a pretty good one.

good draft amazing getting Santana and Lackey, if Easly doesn't work on second, remember that you have Izturis on bench and he was a Gold Glove winner also as much that I can see is a balance team and I love the Griffey's Effect on this dynasty. I expect much from this dynasty :p

I actually like this BP, with the proper placement of 7th-9th innings, it could be a pretty good one.

Thanks guys but yea I think it depends how I'm going to use my bullpen, it can either fall in place or erupt. I do have many options so hopefully it can work out good. Also having Santana and Lackey as a 1-2 punch always helps resting that bullpen. It's only a matter of time to find out.

good draft amazing getting Santana and Lackey, if Easly doesn't work on second, remember that you have Izturis on bench and he was a Gold Glove winner also as much that I can see is a balance team and I love the Griffey's Effect on this dynasty. I expect much from this dynasty :p

Haha yea I'll keep that in mind, I always like Easley so hopefully it works out but if he starts to struggle he can be easily replace. I do see Izturis getting a lot of time as a back up after all he is fast and a switch hitter and not to mention like you said a solid defense player..And the Griffey story should be an exciting one to follow while reaching 600.

Anyway thanks to all who have posted interest to this dynasty already, always appreciated and there is still a lot more updates to come..

Unfortunately it got deleted from my mac, and the other computer that it was on I have no clue where I put it due to I had my room redone..so I decided to start this one..You never kno it could be back once I stop being lazy and find it..but for the meantime I wanted to start a new one anyway

dats true with Santana/Lackey being work horses.If Jason blows up I say make Oki the closer but w/e.

Yea I was thinking of doing that from the start but I thought I'll give Jason the closer spot because Oki is my only lefty reliever in the pen which was a bad draft mistake on my hand so I rather keep him as a reliever than the closer.

Get BillyWagner while your at it.

BTW, do you have AIM? Add me.

I was thinking about getting wagner but I rather pass for now and see how my pen shapes up. Anyway I'm barely on AIM but its NamelessDM be free to IM me any time and if im not on be free to PM here, I'll get back to you ASAP..

And thanks melky for the interest once again and hopefully I can live up this dynasty as my Mets one..

thanks man much appreciated...anyway be ready for opening day results sometime tonight..so look out for that

Sure I can take a look, I have tomorrow a math exam, englist test, mmm and maybe play another of my dynasty game today and working on a new preview to my dynasty but sure I will take a look of you Opening Day

Archived