Back to Being Big Red Machine

Borgi

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to play as much as I can, so I apologize for the lack of flare in the game reports lately. I really want to get to the all star break, so I have just been running the Boxscore extractor. I still have played every game, and this is my longest running dynasty ever.

I don't post very often, but I am really enjoying this dynasty. Keep up the great work. Hopefully you can make it to the playoffs. Good luck.

Thanks, really means a lot. Right now playoffs are looking good!

your team is on a nice roll right now. Phillips is a beast!

Yes he is. If he didn't go on the DL at the beginning of the year, I bet he would have as many HRs as Griffey. My pitching has kept every game winable.

Phillips .359?? Why?? Why?? Why Mark Shapiro Why?? :cry:

Im telling you, if this were in real life, my allegiance would change until Shapiro and Wedge were both fired.

Edit* umm oh yeah, keep up the great work, at least one Ohio team is doing great....lol

Phillips .359?? Why?? Why?? Why Mark Shapiro Why?? :cry:

Im telling you, if this were in real life, my allegiance would change until Shapiro and Wedge were both fired.

Edit* umm oh yeah, keep up the great work, at least one Ohio team is doing great....lol

Hahaha. He will probably be 20/20 by All star break, and he was on the DL. He's on a tear right now.

Archived