Back to Being Big Red Machine

Borgi

Hello, and welcome to my dynasty;) I was pondering in my head what would be the most fun dynasty to do, and after a lot of thinking, I decided upon the Reds. They have a great team, filled with great young prospects, and a few wonderful vets, like my man Ken Griffey. It will be 2008 rosters, no fantasy drafts of any kind. I recently got the game again, and will be fully prepared to play this dynasty deep into September.

mvp20052008-06-2712-37-56-36.jpg

Lineup

mvp20052008-06-2712-36-36-22.jpg

Rotation

mvp20052008-06-2712-36-10-67.jpg

Stay tuned

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice video

Thanks, I forgot to narrate it, but I am going to try and include a lot of video in this dynasty to keep people interested. What I lack in photoshop I will try to make up for in other ways.

Thanks, I forgot to narrate it, but I am going to try and include a lot of video in this dynasty to keep people interested. What I lack in photoshop I will try to make up for in other ways.

Photoshop is overrated anyway, plus those who use it, with the exception of HFLR and a couple others, nobody finishes anyway. I hope you at least get a few months in, so I will keep tabs. I like the Reds, so you can never have to many Reds dynasties ;)

great to see another Reds dynasty on here and being legit instead the fantasy one I'm doing

Fantasy drafts are wicked fun, so it's nice to have one and then a real one too. Yours is shaping out nicely

hey this is really good. I think you guys will make the play-offs. As long as Dunn stays hot you guys will push for it all!!

Thanks a lot :D When Phillips gets healthy he, Dunn, and Griffey can do work. I appreciate all the comments

Archived