Back to Being Big Red Machine

Borgi

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time all year I have missed a few innings. Up to this point, they were all played. For some reason my game got extremely slow after the sixth inning, and I had to manage it to the end. Problem has been fixed though.

BoxScoreExtractor-RangersatReds_121.png

Boxscore for game 69 was missed because of that slowness issue I mentioned. Problem has been fixed, and I am good to go. I will resume the better presentations at the All star break, just because I want to play as much as I can.

BoxScoreExtractor-RangersatReds_-1.png

have any ideas on who to go get or bring up??

hey sorry about the team mvp thing. you guys had so many things going on, you didnt follow it. all of you were saying that its been awhile since you last checked, and you didnt know what was going on, and that sort of thing. I just said heck with it. Even our skipper made 2 stops in, and he was one of the main guys. It had nothing to do with finishing it. I would have, if we would have had full team participation. I guess I was asking way to much from everyone.

have any ideas on who to go get or bring up??

hey sorry about the team mvp thing. you guys had so many things going on, you didnt follow it. all of you were saying that its been awhile since you last checked, and you didnt know what was going on, and that sort of thing. I just said heck with it. Even our skipper made 2 stops in, and he was one of the main guys. It had nothing to do with finishing it. I would have, if we would have had full team participation. I guess I was asking way to much from everyone.

No prob wallbanger.

And to Wofly, I have no one to call up left. They are all garbage. Lets say the GM has made a deal for a certain old pitcher on the Padres, and are waiting back for a response.

I would call up either darryl thompson or matt maloney if you have them in the minors. I know they are solid prospects in reality but not so sure how they are with your rosters...just a thought.....by the way I really like this dynasty you have going. I'm a big reds fan and I am just waiting to start my season when 08 comes out!

That was pretty funny Adam :lol:

Ive never seen that in the game, till just now. By the way, there is this young guy, you may have heard of him? name stefanik? he may be a catcher or something like that, in the Bucs organization, just thought you should know ;)

By the way, you overpaid for Maddux....lol but nice that you were willing to take a chance on him.

That was pretty funny Adam :lol:

Ive never seen that in the game, till just now. By the way, there is this young guy, you may have heard of him? name stefanik? he may be a catcher or something like that, in the Bucs organization, just thought you should know ;)

By the way, you overpaid for Maddux....lol but nice that you were willing to take a chance on him.

Yea I had to give up quite a bit for Maddux, hopefully he is worth it. The guys I traded weren't playing much, and I am in win now mode.

PS=That Stefanik guy sounds pretty good.

Archived