Pro Spirits 5 for the NPB league, great game

Kayxero

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKR7esKBXho

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eH6qSq_Lam0

Seeing as Im a big Soft Bank Hawks fan and Use the NPB mod for MVP, Im def thinking about getting this game. The PS3 luckily needs no mods for different region games and can play US and Nippon games fine.

This game seems identical to the Show but just with the NPB league. One thing I must say that I like in this game over the show is that your batting icon is only as long and wide as your bat. No circles hear. Im not sure if this makes the hitting harder in the game seeing as it gives you a realistic batting ability with the icon, But im guessing it can possibly be more of a visual thing than actually affecting hits. You can watch the hitting in the first video, which is the 3rd game version. Video two is Pro Yakyuu Spirits 5 which just came out in May.

I must say the one thing I didnt like is that you see a pitch cursor showing movement after the pitch is released. I guess this is to make it easiser to hit the ball with that small bat sized cursor.

What are you guys thoughts who have played any next gen baseball.

I wish Konami would start developing more American games. I dont know why they have slowed down US development, as they did do alot back in old gaming generations. And had some good games.

I agree with you though KC. I dont like cursors. I turn off batting cursors in all baseball games I ever play if the option is there. What do you mean by timers though?

• 4 years later...