New Post Marker Not Working.

mooseknucks

The mods need to work on this problem.....also I get this little annoying thing at the top of the forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/24/d100105559/htdocs/header.php:32) in /homepages/24/d100105559/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/24/d100105559/htdocs/header.php:32) in /homepages/24/d100105559/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/24/d100105559/htdocs/header.php:32) in /homepages/24/d100105559/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 495

The mods need to work on this problem.....also I get this little annoying thing at the top of the forums

Please try and have some patience. We're well aware of the problem and are looking into it.

As far as your other problem...I think I fixed it. Let me know.

For those having problems with the new post markers, I suggest logging out and clearing your cookies. It appears to have worked fine for me.

Edit: Cookies have been reconfigured. If you haven't done so already please do the above mentioned steps. Thanks.

Archived