JoeRudi's 2008 Chicago Cubs

JoeRudi26

For those of you that followed last year (or whoever else), I'll be posting my 2008 Cubs Dynasty (MLB08 The Show) at our new site, which Trues will be advertising here shortly.

I'm working on all new templates for this season, and should be up and running by this weekend in time for the Pittsburgh series. As you can see in the post game highlight board, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some fairly newer MLB logos, these were some old ones for last year. I've searched high and low, but can't seem to find anything decent.

Here are a couple of sample pics from what I have so far:

Thanks in advance for you help.

I hate your presentation :wall:

Its so crisp and clean and lifelike and nice looking and care free and I just want to go play at wrigley field now :wall: :lol::lol::lol:

Nice job joerudi.......looking forward to this one, once you get it up and running. Its gonna be good, I can sense these things ;)

I hate your presentation :wall:

Its so crisp and clean and lifelike and nice looking and care free and I just want to go play at wrigley field now :wall: :lol::lol::lol:

Nice job joerudi.......looking forward to this one, once you get it up and running. Its gonna be good, I can sense these things ;)

Thank you, sir. Hey, your's is looking pretty good too, man! Nice to see a Bucs dynasty again.

I honestly didn't think I'd be posting mine this year, but I think I can pull it off (pics) with my digital camera.

I'm in the hunt for the playoffs again, so I may be looking at a repeat.

But I doubt it. :(

Looks pretty dang filthy, man. Can't wait for this to start.

Thanks, Kaz. It's been a great season so far. Lots of ups and down, Astros leading the division (again) but I'm duking it out with Cincy now for second place.

Like I said, I should be up and running by this weekend. I'll try to present it as thorough and top quality as I can.

Great screenshots as well as the template. How did you get those pics to come out so good? Is it the camera you own or something else? Those pictures are great.

The camera is a Sony Full HD 1080 8.1 Mega Pixel. I don't know, not the best, but decent. I think the trick is always Photoshop. I sort of had a formula last year for MVP pics, but I'm finding out it's different for The Show, which I'm playing on my PC Monitor.

I really don't know, I think it has a lot to do with the pic that you take. There's nothing more important than raw data and a good eye. The rest is just messing around in Photoshop.

Anyway, thanks for the comments, I hope you guys follow once I get up and running.

After reading all of 07 Cubs,I'll follow this like this is my last day to view dynasties.

Thanks, man, almost done with most of the templates I'll be using for now, I'm sure they'll evolve as the season progresses.

Here's a (WIP) sample of the post game board:

I'll finished in time to post tomorrow's game, Pit @ Chi.

Sick as usual but 1 tiny problem.If you can,can't you change the top to something with the Cubs?Unless you will soon but if you don't its still very nice.

Actually I made them a little bigger than last year, and I sort of just wanted to advertise the new site. I'm not sure what will be on the top. Probably something stat based that has to do with the post game.

I'll think of something. :)

Actually I made them a little bigger than last year, and I sort of just wanted to advertise the new site. I'm not sure what will be on the top. Probably something stat based that has to do with the post game.

I'll think of something. :)

ok cool

Beautful.But I honestly like what you did more last year but what do I know.Still amazing

These are just sample pics. Check out the rest of the dynasty over at The Show Files.

I just started posting games as of yesterday, but it should get better as the season goes along. Anyway, thanks for the input!

Archived