Redbirds are Calling Take Two

RaysFTW

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey bro, any boo-birds come your way? I had one he11 of a day today, and I almost got my thread locked. I wont put up with the crap, and you shouldnt either. I know you overlook your alot more than I can, but I get riled way to easily.

Yeah man. I saw your thread and all and I was like wow...you and wrigley are going at it. Lol. Luckily, Y4L stepped in and took control so it wouldn't go out of hand. Just don't listen to people like him, I mean if you ignore him, he'll eventually stop or get contained by an Admin or Moderator.

HaHa, you mean I might get stopped by admin or moderator :lol: he got off scot-free. Its ok though, its over, I just want to move on and hopefully not have to deal with him ever again.

How do you keep even keel about comments like that, without getting pi$$ed? Tell me so I can follow your lead :lol:

HaHa, you mean I might get stopped by admin or moderator :lol: he got off scot-free. Its ok though, its over, I just want to move on and hopefully not have to deal with him ever again.

How do you keep even keel about comments like that, without getting pi$$ed? Tell me so I can follow your lead :lol:

You just gotta be patient and try to ignore what they say. Just don't let it get to your heart. Lol.

Transactions Alert

St. Louis Cardinals Receive:

LF Pat Burrell

SP Carlos Carrasco

P Estaban Loaiza

Philadelphia Phillies Receive:

SP Mark Mulder

CL Jason Isringhausen

LF Chris Duncan

St. Louis Cardinals Receive:

RP Merkin Valdez

San Francisco Giants Receive:

SS Cesar Izturis

Promotions/Demotions

Yadier Molina Recalled from AAA

Jason LaRue Demoted to AAA

looks great just one question why are you using green on the pregame stuff?

Lol. Thanks man. And I didn't even notice, man. It's little things that I miss haha. I'll make sure to have red on the next one. Thanks for the correction and checking in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived