Redbirds are Calling Take Two

RaysFTW

[align=center]WELCOME TO MIAMI[/align]

[align=center]A Florida Marlins Dynasty[/align]

This is a new 2008 fantasy draft Florida Marlins dynasty. A move to Miami will be made, but no modifications to the jerseys. I really don't care about all you people who think that I'm a spammer with my 36,000 dynasties because it really isn't gonna stop me to make another dynasty. I will probably finish this. I'm not promising anything. Dynasties are hard to finish. I will be playing the first game of the series then simming the rest. Graphics will depend, but will probably be minimal. Roster and all that other stuff coming up soon...

Settings

Difficulty: Pro

Sliders: Custom

Roster: KG's newest 2008 roster

Mods: MLB 2008

I may edit some ratings around to make it seem a little bit more fair. All I can say is for my fans to enjoy and the people that don't like me to just stay away from this dynasty.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its more like a briefing instead of a dynasty.

Look man. I'm not here to start anything and I'm asking you politely. If you do not appreciate the dynasties I start (and don't finish), then just don't look at them, man. Seriously. It annoys me to get negative comments back from people in your own thread. I'm sorry man. I'm gonna try to finish this and I said there are no promises so. This is just most polite way I could put it.

[align=center]A Perks System?[/align]

New GM Frank Bushwacker says he will implement a new perks system that will add a nice and unique addition to this team. There will be three perks: Super-Charger, Steroid Injection, and Rubberarm. Here is a description of what these perks will have.

One player will be selected from the Florida (Miami) Marlins to have one of these perks to be used upon.

Super-Charger: Allows for one prospect from my team to have his ratings changed to fix what they would be at his top potential. E.G. Changing Justin Upton's contact from 43 to 85, based off of his scouting and etc. I will change these manually and try to make these as fair as possible.

Steroid Injection: This perk will allow me to boost the power for one of my batters to 100 vs LHP and RHP. The contact and everything else will remain the same.

Rubberarm: This perk will allow me to choose a Middle Relief type player and add +25 to his stamina.

I thought these perks were nice additions. And I got this idea from a friend of mine but modified it to fit MVP. I think the steroid injection thing might seem unfair, but I'll try it out. By the way, I can't use two of these perks on the same player. I have to use these three perks on three different players. I think this will be fun and I hope you do too.

Okay. I played the first game and I won. I simmed the next two and I lost. I decided to play every single game now. Follow Blades's advice and take it one day at a time. So. My record is 1-2 now. This is where it begins. The story of the Miami Marlins.

[align=center]Game 6: Pittsburgh Pirates at Miami Marlins[/align]

[align=center]Game6PG.jpg[/align]

Injury Report: Ryan Howard was injured with a sprained MCL. He is listed as day to day and will be expected to play within a week and a half.

Look guys. I ran into a major problem. Every time I would go into a game, my game would crash before beginning to play it. I decided to do a fresh install and install the MVP 08 mod again and not to install anything. I have to have a "take two", but I guess I'll try it with more realistic teams. I'm sorry guys, but it's take two.

Archived