• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game 98: San Diego Padres at St. Louis Cardinals

Game98SR.png

Transactions Made:

C Bryan Anderson called up from AAA

C Yadier Molina demoted to AAA

It was time I took Molina outta the lineup as he was batting like .205 with like 90 games played. It was horrible, but I had to replace his glove with a bat that can bat over .250 in Anderson. I hope this move does well for me. I brought up Colby Rasmus before last game, as I traded Skip Schumacher and put Rasmus into the DH'ing role.

You are 100% right.

James, I dont know why people even worry themselves over dynasties anyway? I got the go-ahead from the top dogs, and they say the same thing, do what you want, because thats what its there for. For Wrigleyville to put his nose in here and comment, is ridiculous. Why did he take the time to go back in the archive and count how many you started? I wish they would all stop. They dont have to follow if they dont want, and if it "erks" them so damm bad, they should stop visiting your thread and harrassing you about it. I guess they have nothing better to do than give you grief. If dynasties were so easy to do, then why are there only 3 or 4 finished ones?? People just lose interest in the team they play with, and want a new start with another team. Or they see somebody do a dynasty a certain way, and they get a new idea on something. Thats the way its always been. You notice that MarkB, Y4L and Trues dont come in dynasties, and give you sh*t about it, right? Thats because they dont care about trivial stuff, when so much more attention is needed elsewhere.

Keep doing what your doing. Everything that is done, needs a king of the hill, and you have been given that title posthumously :hail:

and I think its an honor to be put in the same category, when they say "Your like Kazmir, with all these dynasties."

James, I dont know why people even worry themselves over dynasties anyway? I got the go-ahead from the top dogs, and they say the same thing, do what you want, because thats what its there for. For Wrigleyville to put his nose in here and comment, is ridiculous. Why did he take the time to go back in the archive and count how many you started? I wish they would all stop. They dont have to follow if they dont want, and if it "erks" them so damm bad, they should stop visiting your thread and harrassing you about it. I guess they have nothing better to do than give you grief. If dynasties were so easy to do, then why are there only 3 or 4 finished ones?? People just lose interest in the team they play with, and want a new start with another team. Or they see somebody do a dynasty a certain way, and they get a new idea on something. Thats the way its always been. You notice that MarkB, Y4L and Trues dont come in dynasties, and give you sh*t about it, right? Thats because they dont care about trivial stuff, when so much more attention is needed elsewhere.

Keep doing what your doing. Everything that is done, needs a king of the hill, and you have been given that title posthumously :hail:

and I think its an honor to be put in the same category, when they say "Your like Kazmir, with all these dynasties."

Haha. That's a mouthful man, but thanks a lot. And I totally agree about Wrigleyville. That kid angers me sometimes. Lol. But it really doesn't stop me from doing the dynasties. It's just like. Okay. If you don't wanna follow, why do you post? You know? I just don't understand why people do that. I guess they don't have anything else to do but harass other people. But yeah...you pretty much said it man. And by the way, my name isn't James haha. It's Mit. :)

Haha. That's a mouthful man, but thanks a lot. And I totally agree about Wrigleyville. That kid angers me sometimes. Lol. But it really doesn't stop me from doing the dynasties. It's just like. Okay. If you don't wanna follow, why do you post? You know? I just don't understand why people do that. I guess they don't have anything else to do but harass other people. But yeah...you pretty much said it man. And by the way, my name isn't James haha. It's Mit. :)

was thinking James Patel from the Braves dynasty :lol:

and I see what you say about them posting. if it makes them so mad, to where they have to be open a$$ nasty, when they themselves, have unfinished dynasties in the archive, they shouldnt b*tch about yours and mine.

[align=center]Batting Lineups

Battinglineup.jpg

Pitching Rotation

pitchingrotation.jpg

[/align]

This doesn't really have to do with your dynasty, but why is Howard's contact rating so high? He hit .268 last year w/ 199 K's, and is hitting ~.230 this year and on pace to K over 200 times?

He is anything but a high contact hitter. His averages against lefties is so low that 55 might even be too high.

If you are having Rasmus up in majors, I would put him in the field over Duncan.

Also, just curious, but why do you and Blades when playing as a NL team use the DH?

Hmm...that's a good suggestion. I'll try that when I play my next game. I also like the DH in the NL so it makes it even stats and stuff for NL and AL..or something like that...i guess i just like it lol. Thanks for the comment, man.

Archived