Classic RBI Baseball Scheduled to be released on xbox 360

BigRog

cover.jpg

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/rb...l/achievements/

As of right now the achievements have been released. Game was announced a month ago. If they keep the classic roster from the original game versus updating it to current lineups the game would be a must buy in my opinion. Expected price is probably going to be around $10

edit: Probably the most famous video of RBI Baseball. This is for anyone who doesn't know what RBI Baseball is.

t12qml7up-o

that game is so bad its not even funny. even wit the audio edit over it. i didnt play it in like the 1980's or whenever it was out like you guys, but i mean as of right now i cant see the appeal watsoever lol
I never played it in the 80's but I did start playing it on my cousins NES in like 94 when I was 5. I loved the game.

that game is so bad its not even funny. even wit the audio edit over it. i didnt play it in like the 1980's or whenever it was out like you guys, but i mean as of right now i cant see the appeal watsoever lol

spoil sport!

I never played it in the 80's but I did start playing it on my cousins NES in like 94 when I was 5. I loved the game.

I remember playing this in the 80's. I couldn't find it anywhere, I remember my Grandmother taking to Save Mart (closed down years ago) and payed around $70-80.

I'll definitely buy it, probably won't play it religiously, but it will bring back memories.

$10, how many points is that? 800?

I remember playing this in the 80's. I couldn't find it anywhere, I remember my Grandmother taking to Save Mart (closed down years ago) and payed around $70-80.

I'll definitely buy it, probably won't play it religiously, but it will bring back memories.

$10, how many points is that? 800?

wow, $70-80? that's ridiculous

I love the sound a pop-up makes.

Anyway, to each their own, however, i cant believe people criticize a classic game like rbi baseball because its old an outdated, I mean, who the hell would play a 4 or 5 year old baseball game let alone one that is 10 or 12 years old (insert sarcasm)

Also, 800 msp is 10 bucks but some gamehave been known to cost as much as 1200 msp which is 15 bucks.

if you guys like classic games so much why dont you get some emulators for your pc's?

I have emulators for the sega genesis and nes/snes.

You can find almost every game available on the net.

The great thing about it is that you can use any gamepad for them, play online against a friend, and the folder with your games is very small in size.

I'm currently playing a seaon of nba live 95, that game still rocks!!!

Losts of ea baseball games to be found as well.

Give it a try!

if you guys like classic games so much why dont you get some emulators for your pc's?

I have emulators for the sega genesis and nes/snes.

You can find almost every game available on the net.

The great thing about it is that you can use any gamepad for them, play online against a friend, and the folder with your games is very small in size.

I'm currently playing a seaon of nba live 95, that game still rocks!!!

Losts of ea baseball games to be found as well.

Give it a try!

Because with this unlike an emulator you can play online and it has goals for you to complete with the xbox achievements.

Archived