Yankee Nation: A New York Yankees dynasty

DiehardYankee26

Dynasty: There are few teams that are linked to this, the best in the league. Celtics, Patriots, Giants (In the making) Red Sox (I hate to say that but its true) but there's one that shines out of all: The Yankees.

We've had some of the best players to ever play the game.

Ruth http://blogs.pitch.com/smallmarket/babe-ruth.jpg

The Iron HorseLou_Gehrig.jpg

The Clipper

The Mick (He's one of my idols)

Reggie

Thurman Munson

Donnie Baseball

Jeter

And that's not even half of the players who have made the NYY the greatest team in sports. (Those are the links . sorry i don't know how to get them all on one page but it still works. I guess)

Hi everybody. This is my first full attempt at a dynasty. using MLB 2K8, i will try to win WS # 27 with the Yankees. I hope that people will follow. I won't have any trades like Betemit for Johan, I'll have equal ones like Phil Hughes (Who i probably won't trade) for Henry Owens. And i going to have a lot of turmoil in this like the Bronx is Burning, that ESPN miniseries. Ill have lineups and breaking news after the Jets game.

Breaking News!

Foto%20ESPN%20Baseball%20Tonight.jpg

karl_ravech.jpg

"We have some breaking news here on baseball tonight. Joe Girardi, Manager of the Yankees, has suspended superstar Alex Rodriguez for 3 games for not reporting to practice earlier today. With more on this, we have on the phone, Yankee bench coach Tony Pena. Tony, are you there?"

pena.jpg

"Hola Karl"

"Hi Tony. Now you can you tell us what happened with Alex Rodriguez?"

"Si. Alex didn't come to practice and it was mandatory since we are facing Tampa Bay and last time we had a brawl with them because a certain retard named Duncan slid into Aki and Alex reportedly said to Jason (Giambi), "I'm not going. I don't that need blank."

john_kruk_perm_explosion_3.jpg

"tony, John Kruk here. what did you have for lunch because i need a recommendation?"

"What?!!"

"I said, what was your reaction to this."

"I was really destroyed inside because me and Alex are very close so it was very disappointing to me."

Gammons%20Peter%20032608.jpg

"Tony, Peter Gammons here, have you spoken to Alex about this?"

"Not yet but i will talk to him after today's game because we have put him on probation"

"Probation! Isn't That a little too harsh"

"Not when you behave like Alex did. I'm very disappointed in Alex and i hope he'll change.

"Thank you Tony and now we bring in Tim Kurkjian to tell us more about a contract dispute between Prince Fielder and the Fat People association.

wrigley... seriously: Find something to do other than stalk the members that don't stick with their dynasties long enough to please you.

I am aware that you find it irritating - and I am also aware that you are not alone in that feeling - but try keeping it to yourself once and a while.

wrigley... seriously: Find something to do other than stalk the members that don't stick with their dynasties long enough to please you.

I am aware that you find it irritating - and I am also aware that you are not alone in that feeling - but trying keeping it to yourself once and a while.

Ok I will try to contain my self from unleashing my dynasty fury. :( It is just so irritating to see all these dynasties go down one by one by one. I haven't followed a dynasty since redsox and jr's, and I just miss how much effort those guys put into presenting. Both were such a blast reading. Now, these dynasties that last 2 weeks with text presentations are just pointless to me. They seem to just take up forum space. Ok Mr.Raptorquiz, I will stop bombing other people's dynasty threads.

Archived