how about a membership purge

krawhitham

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea....

Why don't you let me worry about running this site :)

I was kind enough to let you know about Kamasutra and you treat me like a red headed step child for it.

I feel a ban coming soon

You are I dick, did someone **** in your wheaties today, I said I had nothing more to say since downloads were tied to memberships (thanks NUKE)

and then you get all self-richeous

take more prozac, please

just curious, why does any one care if OTHER people post??

who cares.

they took the time to sign up, so let them be. U want to force people to be active?lol

well if looks like they just signed up for free mods, and want nothing to do with helping the community further itself

That's the story of life. people come, take what they want and leave. And if they like something that much, they'll stay around.

the fact they even came to the site and downloaded ur file should be enough.

for people to contribute, they have to know what to do ,and that requires training.

does this sound familiar:

"BOY GEE GOLLY, I love that stadium. How can I make one?"

"How do you open BIG files?"

and then so on for 300 posts.

U either appreciate the fact they took ur work and left u alone or appreciate the fact they downloaded ur mods, like them so much,and now bother u all the time.

it's a 2 way street.

locking up usernames!!?? you're kidding, right?

if you start kicking out members you undermine the growth of the community. Some guy who has been a member for months and has never posted before could come through with a cool upload or brilliant insight on the forum.

how would it undermine the growth of the community if they never POST, what are they giving to the community.

the community is what people to and give of themselves, not what they could do in the future. If they have been arounf for a while and done thing they never will

just give me 100 million dollars NOW I might/could/maybe cure cancer some day

so basically you're proposing just to ban everyone who has a membership here but who has never posted?

why?????

what possible reason could you have to do something like that, except for giving you something to do?

and if you say "well all the extra members we have takes up bandwidth, and that isn't necessary, especially if they don't post here"

well first off all, bandwidth is none of your concern it's all Trues responsibility, he's the one who pays for the server and site, and bandwidth.

second of all, how in the world does having extra members who don't post, take up bandwidth????

basically I'm not seeing a good reason to actually follow through and delete accounts or ban those those who don't post here or whatever term you want to call it.

my question here is why are you still talking. you're just gonna get shut down or ignored. so YOU'RE wasting the bandwith here.

and it is our business what the bandwith is, we like Trues. we want to see him succeed and not have to pay a$$loads of money. shows how much YOU care about this site. as long as Trues is paying, you don't give a fvck. and you wonder why no one likes you ...

and kraw is not talking about BANNING. to my knowledge, purge is not banning you idiot. it's deleting. and it's over anyway, you need to be a member to download SOOOO ... you're a little late.

ROFL .. i love this.

so basically you're proposing just to ban everyone who has a membership here but who has never posted?

why?????

what possible reason could you have to do something like that, except for giving you something to do?

and if you say "well all the extra members we have takes up bandwidth, and that isn't necessary, especially if they don't post here"

well first off all, bandwidth is none of your concern it's all Trues responsibility, he's the one who pays for the server and site, and bandwidth.

second of all, how in the world does having extra members who don't post, take up bandwidth????

basically I'm not seeing a good reason to actually follow through and delete accounts or ban those those who don't post here or whatever term you want to call it.

hmmm your a waste of space bandwith air life.....

my question here is why are you still talking. you're just gonna get shut down or ignored. so YOU'RE wasting the bandwith here.

and it is our business what the bandwith is, we like Trues. we want to see him succeed and not have to pay a$$loads of money. shows how much YOU care about this site. as long as Trues is paying, you don't give a fvck. and you wonder why no one likes you ...

and kraw is not talking about BANNING. to my knowledge, purge is not banning you idiot. it's deleting. and it's over anyway, you need to be a member to download SOOOO ... you're a little late.

ROFL .. i love this.

nooooooooooooo it is up to Trues and only him you fu*ktard, you don't keep this site alive, he does. want proof of that? if wanted to close down this site, this site would close no matter what you think, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, or no matter what you contribute as far as mods or money to the site.

because it's on HIS SERVER

and at the end of the month

HE pays the bills

and the bills are in HIS name

no where do I see your name in any of that.

nooooooooooooo it is up to Trues and only him you fu*ktard, you don't keep this site alive, he does. want proof of that? if wanted to close down this site, this site would close no matter what you think, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, or no matter what you contribute as far as mods or money to the site.

because it's on HIS SERVER

and at the end of the month

HE pays the bills

and the bills are in HIS name

no where do I see your name in any of that.

holy crap. i guess you don't know how to read. i guess they don't teach that in your college, college boy. i said WE GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THIS SITE. and you don't.

damn man, how many times did you fail english class?

holy crap. i guess you don't know how to read. i guess they don't teach that in your college, college boy. i said WE GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THIS SITE. and you don't.

damn man, how many times did you fail english class?

come on man hes SPECIAL...dont make fun of retards...

but it doesn't matter whather you give a sh*t about this site or not! that's what I'm trying to tell you and fail to realize that!

you could care all you want to care or you could not care and it wouldn't matter one damn bit

what happens on this site and the decisions that are made here are not up to you no matter how much you care or don't care.

in the end Trues makes the decisions and in the end, Trues pays the bills.

but it doesn't matter whather you give a sh*t about this site or not! that's what I'm trying to tell you and fail to realize that!

you could care all you want to care or you could not care and it wouldn't matter one damn bit

what happens on this site and the decisions that are made here are not up to you no matter how much you care or don't care.

in the end Trues makes the decisions and in the end, Trues pays the bills.

your a dumb individual stop stickin your foot in your mouth....but i dont mind you making mistakes because your SPECIAL...

Archived