how about a membership purge

krawhitham

waaaah cry me a river. are they posted here? no. therefore, in our eyes you don't contribute.

but what you fail to realize is that it doesn't matter what you deem worthy or not in your eyes, the fact of the matter is that was doing mods while you(moose) were still in diapers

the mods are there for all to see, in plain sight, that is a FACT, facts are indisputable, doesn't matter whether you acknowledge them or not, the truth remains

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go to simcentral.net

and do a search for files by author Maverick and you'll find your answer

I was modding baseball games long before MVP was even in existence

I even did modding on Triple Play Baseball

I've contributed plenty the baseball modding community when High Heat and Triple Play were big items.

and now you come on here and act all high and mighty because you do mods for MVP

dude I was modding baseball games while u were in diapers

1, we are in MVPMods.com...the things you do for simcentral.net are irrelevant to what's on this site.

And 2, The year is 2004. Not 2002. Or 2001 for that matter. High Heat is no more. You claim you contributed to the baseball modding community when High Heat and Triple Play were "big items" like you say. Well, Triple Play and High Heat are no more, and frankly enough, all of us are talking about the PRESENT TIME. The PRESENT TIME, which is 2004, indicates that you have not contributed anything regarding Modifications for MVP, Add-Ons for MVP, just simple meaningless filth that clutters the forum. You know what I noticed about you? Once you feel like you're losing a battle, a flame war, an argument, you decide to resort to profanity and a bunch of references to movies. If it's one member we have to purge, it has got to be you.

You know why it has got to be you? Because every once in a while, I snoop around on the site to catch up on things, and when arguments die out, it's usually when you leave on your "retirement", and nobody cares, nobody wonders, nobody thinks of the name Maverick. I give Moose and Timay a pass because they don't add fuel to the fire like you do. No, honestly, they don't. But back to you. Once you return, that's when the arguments begin. It's like you cannot type a single post in this message board without using profane language. I feel that you are probably experiencing stress outside these forums, outside into the REAL WORLD. Leave your stress outside the internet. Don't bring your crap here.

You my friend, just got served.

Thread Over.

the fact of the matter is that was doing mods while you(moose) were still in diapers

i find it hard to beleive that you were modding baseball games between the ages of 4-6 when you're 21 and you still can't, and on top of that, your english is as broken as my immigrant neighbor. SOOOO, you're full of fecal matter you fat ugly freak.

Again, what is this site called?!

Why is it that every time I stop by this site to catch up on what's going on in the MVP world I always see the moose/curesofthebambino (whatever his name is this month) and maverick running their mouths about absolutely nothing worth while. If you think that you will earn some special recognition for having the most posts, keep dreaming. If you want to talk about purging people with 0 posts, why don't we do the same for people who ramble on about erroneous issues. If you two want to fight, PM each other or take your quarrels outside this site entirely.

Furthermore, maverick, please get rid of those damn "sigs". Honestly!

Trues, I need you to step up here and clean these forums up. Seven pages of arguing, disrespect and random images are such a waste.

Carter

Again, what is this site called?!

Why is it that every time I stop by this site to catch up on what's going on in the MVP world I always see the moose/curesofthebambino (whatever his name is this month) and maverick running their mouths about absolutely nothing worth while. If you think that you will earn some special recognition for having the most posts, keep dreaming. If you want to talk about purging people with 0 posts, why don't we do the same for people who ramble on about erroneous issues. If you two want to fight, PM each other or take your quarrels outside this site entirely.

Furthermore, maverick, please get rid of those damn "sigs". Honestly!

Trues, I need you to step up here and clean these forums up. Seven pages of arguing, disrespect and random images are such a waste.

Carter

you have to read the posts, i tried to deal with this guy with civility, but he won't have it. he pushes and pushes until i have to retaliate.

and i would love to do the PM war, but he's a big pansy and everytime i PM him, he tells me not to.

you have to read the posts, i tried to deal with this guy with civility, but he won't have it. he pushes and pushes until i have to retaliate.

and i would love to do the PM war, but he's a big pansy and everytime i PM him, he tells me not to.

No, it's going both ways. You're purposely pushing his buttons and he's reacting exactly how you want him to. I've had my share of battles with Maverick, so I do know what I'm talking about. I've acted just as childish as you are, trying to egg him on. It gets old. Grow up.

No, it's going both ways. You're purposely pushing his buttons and he's reacting exactly how you want him to. I've had my share of battles with Maverick, so I do know what I'm talking about. I've acted just as childish as you are, trying to egg him on. It gets old. Grow up.

fvck you bro. you're little pissing contests pale in comparison to this. this is a war. i am a colonel, don't ever instruct the colonel in war.

but anyway, you too are wrong. everything started on this site is due to him, i try ignoring him, i try civily telling him to fvck off, but it doesn't work. so i have to stoop to his level.

and don't compare yourself to me, i've made him retire twice from this site and i've made him quit a user group. so don't tell me to grow up. i try dealing with him and it doesn't work, i have to wage personal wars, it's the only thing he understands.

fvck you bro. you're little pissing contests pale in comparison to this. this is a war. i am a colonel, don't ever instruct the colonel in war.

but anyway, you too are wrong. everything started on this site is due to him, i try ignoring him, i try civily telling him to fvck off, but it doesn't work. so i have to stoop to his level.

and don't compare yourself to me, i've made him retire twice from this site and i've made him quit a user group. so don't tell me to grow up. i try dealing with him and it doesn't work, i have to wage personal wars, it's the only thing he understands.

BCB is a vet 3 times over when it comes to fighting mav. Shut the (can't say this word) up

fuzz is 100% right...if you cant post once in a thread and be part of the community then get the F out....

um i never said that. ur saying the opposite.

NO ONE HAS TO POST. U CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE PART IN A COMMUNITY. IF THEY CREATE USER NAMES JUST TO DOWNLOAD, THEN SO BE IT.

IF THEY TAKE PART IN THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE U INSPIRE THEM TO WANT TO MAKE MODS, THEN COOL, but WHOOOOOO CARES WHO'S ACTIVE AND WHO ISNT? LET PEOPLE BE.sheesh

hey i'm gonna be the bigger man and say i was wrong, even though i've never seen you fight with him. and seeing as though he asked who you were when you posted in a different thread, i don't know if you know him.

but whatever, i have to get a little credit for taking my last two days out to flame him and get his **** out of here.

Moose, don't swear in the forum areas. If you got to do it, do it in a PM all you want all day long. Even if you know you didn't spell the word completely correct, you and I both know what you were trying to accomplish there.

you got it. and i think i can tell who was "offended" by that post and had to PM you to complain about me.

I thought KC ended this thread

1, we are in MVPMods.com...the things you do for simcentral.net are irrelevant to what's on this site.

And 2, The year is 2004. Not 2002. Or 2001 for that matter. High Heat is no more. You claim you contributed to the baseball modding community when High Heat and Triple Play were "big items" like you say. Well, Triple Play and High Heat are no more, and frankly enough, all of us are talking about the PRESENT TIME. The PRESENT TIME, which is 2004, indicates that you have not contributed anything regarding Modifications for MVP, Add-Ons for MVP, just simple meaningless filth that clutters the forum. You know what I noticed about you? Once you feel like you're losing a battle, a flame war, an argument, you decide to resort to profanity and a bunch of references to movies. If it's one member we have to purge, it has got to be you.

You know why it has got to be you? Because every once in a while, I snoop around on the site to catch up on things, and when arguments die out, it's usually when you leave on your "retirement", and nobody cares, nobody wonders, nobody thinks of the name Maverick. I give Moose and Timay a pass because they don't add fuel to the fire like you do. No, honestly, they don't. But back to you. Once you return, that's when the arguments begin. It's like you cannot type a single post in this message board without using profane language. I feel that you are probably experiencing stress outside these forums, outside into the REAL WORLD. Leave your stress outside the internet. Don't bring your crap here.

You my friend, just got served.

Thread Over.

hey i'm gonna be the bigger man and say i was wrong, even though i've never seen you fight with him. and seeing as though he asked who you were when you posted in a different thread, i don't know if you know him.

but whatever, i have to get a little credit for taking my last two days out to flame him and get his **** out of here.

highheat2004.net

he has been gone for a while now there

edit: thread over

Archived