how about a membership purge

krawhitham

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLO 886 members have not posted a damn thing and 1380 have 5 or less posts....jesus your dense...

I don't think you have the right to call anyone dense, seeing that you used no punctuation in your post, even when using the word "you're", which generally means "you are". Punctuate the vowel, idiot.

I agree with raindelay7.

I don't think you have the right to call anyone dense, seeing that you used no punctuation in your post, even when using the word "you're", which generally means "you are". Punctuate the vowel, idiot.

I agree with raindelay7.

do us all a favor and stop acting you're a fu*king english major

I agree with raindelay7.

dude its a fsucking forum not 7th period english...i use punctuation when i think it needs to be used....why the fsuck are you up my a*s anyway....shut the fsuck up no one likes you....sorry you a$$ kissing *****...

dude its a fsucking forum not 7th period english...i use punctuation when i think it needs to be used....why the fsuck are you up my a*s anyway....shut the fsuck up no one likes you....sorry you a$$ kissing [naughty word]...

about time someone finally told that son of a bit** off :roll:

this is by far the stupidest idea someone has come up with on this forum

No this is the stupidest ever

maverick.jpg

mcc208@psu.edu

Name: Michael Commero

State: Pennsylvania

Birthday: 12/13/1983

Interests: sports which include, baseball, basketball, pool. Lifting weights. Playing computer and video games. Dating my girl friend lol, just had to throw that in there *grin* lol oh and hanging out and chatting with my friends, Andrew, Cara, Ben, Greg, Tara, Elijah, Yelly, Aimee, etc.....can't forget your friends you know *grin*

Expertise: Computers and Video games.

Industry: Computers (Hardware)

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Maverick_Penn_State

When is punctuation not needed? Why would it not be needed? Why would it exist if it wasn't needed?

Last time I checked, "fsuck" isn't a word either. No-one likes me? I beg to differ. I don't go around picking fights (Unlike some), I don't go around annoying other users (Again, unlike some), and I don't create an argument where there is none (Once again, unlike some). Find me 2 or more respected users here who doesn't like me. I've said it before and no-one picked me up on it. Go for it and see how far you get.

Yeah, Maverick, he really "told me off". Oh, and by the way, consider yourself owned by krawhitham. :lol::lol: May I point out that from the looks of that arm, there is more fat in it than muscle? Muscle doesn't sag like that.

Thanks krawhitham. You just entertained me for the day, possible the week. I won't stop laughing at that now. :lol:

I've run a few of boards and have been about 1000's more. Membership purges are common place. For one it cleans up the database

but since downloading is now tied to membership I have nothing else to say. You preaty much would nothing but people crying around if they were purged

Archived