how about a membership purge

krawhitham

actually Trues loves us. well, excluding you. God doesn't even love you. but i digress.

so if the site was going down, we'd all donate and help him bring it back. i'd personally mail money to him. unlike you. you're too busy drinking and driving and getting goosebumps cause your girl is holding your hand.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, but I'm well aware of Kamasutra's site and I'm not worried about it right now.

Forum & Site Issues

Any comments, issues, etc. about the forum or site itself.

Moderator Trues

You ask for comments

Any comments, issues, etc. about the forum or site itself.
. And I do just that.

and get treated like **** for, go figure

Your funny man. I guess your just as argumentative as the guy your arguing with. I was just asking a simple question and you can't answer in a civilized manner.

Oh well, good luck with your argument.

thanx for reasuring me that i was funny...next time shut ya damn mouth...

Your funny man. I guess your just as argumentative as the guy your arguing with. I was just asking a simple question and you can't answer in a civilized manner.

Oh well, good luck with your argument.

HEY ALBIDNIS!!

U AND ME HAVE LEAGUE GAMES THIS WEEK RIGHT? TONIGHT??

thanx for reasuring me that i was funny...next time shut ya damn mouth...

why don't you go FU*K YOURSELF!

now who is the one who gets all bent out of shape when someone doesn't agree with them?

a little touchy against someone who doesn't agree with you, aren't you?

why don't you go FU*K YOURSELF!

now who is the one who gets all bent out of shape when someone doesn't agree with them?

a little touchy against someone who doesn't agree with you, aren't you?

calm down man the words in here are getting to big for you arent they....i will break it down for you...you are F-U-C-K-I-N-G R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D.

so basically you're proposing just to ban everyone who has a membership here but who has never posted?

why?????

what possible reason could you have to do something like that, except for giving you something to do?

and if you say "well all the extra members we have takes up bandwidth, and that isn't necessary, especially if they don't post here"

well first off all, bandwidth is none of your concern it's all Trues responsibility, he's the one who pays for the server and site, and bandwidth.

second of all, how in the world does having extra members who don't post, take up bandwidth????

basically I'm not seeing a good reason to actually follow through and delete accounts or ban those those who don't post here or whatever term you want to call it.

don't make take you to school again.

Have you been following along?

First the forum here is Forum & Site Issues : Any comments, issues, etc. about the forum or site itself. So in truth they are asking for ideas.

and yes it takes bandwidth to download the files, you have to be a member to download the files. If they are not even willing to come in here and say thanks (1 POST) screw them

First the forum here is Forum & Site Issues : Any comments, issues, etc. about the forum or site itself. So in truth they are asking for ideas.

and yes it takes bandwidth to download the files, you have to be a member to download the files. If they are not even willing to come in here and say thanks (1 POST) screw them

so is that what you're looking for? a pat on the back, a thank you?

is that why you're doing mods for MVP Baseball, for recognition and glory, a pat on the back........?

you sound just Ray in "Field of Dreams"

I did all this work and I never once asked "what's in it for me."

"so what are you saying Ray?"

"I'm saying......................what's in it for me?"

"is that why you did all of this? for you?...........I think you better stay here Ray"

sounds awful selfish and self centered

I have an idea....

Why don't you let me worry about running this site :)

I think everyone should really memorize this post by Trues and have it burned in memory forever.

Now I am not going to talk for Trues here, but he is the sole owner of this site. If he wants to change this site around again that is his choice and his choice alone. Snepp and I are just helping him.

If he doesn't want to purge user names, who the hell cares? Raindelay made a fantastic point in here when he said that someone who does not have a lot of posts can come in and make a great mod. That could happen. And if people don't post, you can't make them.

I'll tell you what, if I was a new user here and I registered and got some mods for this game and poked around the forums and saw you people argue like this, I wouldn't post either.

nooooooooooooo it is up to Trues and only him you fu*ktard, you don't keep this site alive, he does. want proof of that? if wanted to close down this site, this site would close no matter what you think, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, or no matter what you contribute as far as mods or money to the site.

because it's on HIS SERVER

and at the end of the month

HE pays the bills

and the bills are in HIS name

no where do I see your name in any of that.

First he is paying someone for the right to use THEIR server, he is not running this site from his house

and 2nd you mean to tell me if he wanted to close this site down and someone offered him lets say 1 million bucks to keep it up, you are naive enough to believe he would close it anyway

so is that what you're looking for? a pat on the back, a thank you?

is that why you're doing mods for MVP Baseball, for recognition and glory, a pat on the back........?

you sound just Ray in "Field of Dreams"

I did all this work and I never once asked "what's in it for me."

"so what are you saying Ray?"

"I'm saying......................what's in it for me?"

"is that why you did all of this? for you?...........I think you better stay here Ray"

sounds awful selfish and self centered

okay, you've just proved my "you have no life" theory.

fuzz is 100% right...if you cant post once in a thread and be part of the community then get the F out....

Archived