Mvpmods Community Rosters Project W I P

Snash13

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Work Snash....just one question...I put your Snashroster.ROS file in the mlb2k9 folder, but when i start the game the roster is not in the load section...can you help me my friend, what i´m doing wrong?

For XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Your Username\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

For Vista: From the README file included with the Download:

How To Install

--------------

For Vista Users:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder and extract the SnashRoster.ROS save

file and load it in the game.

That has got me all warm and fuzzy inside....... I'll be eagerly awaiting release of it :D

Hey Snash, have you or anyone else working on rosters found/heard of a possible way to convert the Xbox 360 Living Roster into a PC compatable file? I say this because, I was over at the 2k site today, and a guy said that the latest Living Roster update now had all pics for the minor league guys.

Don't know if that would help you guys or not. I saw Kraw over at eamods asking anyone if they had a Living Roster file. Sounds like he was going to try and convert it.

Here's Kraw's thread: http://www.eamods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=4866

Hey men if you tell me how to change the position of the players and the skins in can help you whit the minor leagues rosters because when i edit a player i can not change the birth date , the skin color, the position and for pichers the diferent pitches if someone tell me how i can make the minors roster my email is f1casas@hotmail.com

i want to help

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Snash..thanks for all your hard work thus far! Hey were you still planning on an apx. opening-day release of your V.2 rosters, just curious. Again appreciate all the work since there aren't too many CPU roster mnakes out there.

Also while I am thinking about it as a side note has any light come upon converting the console living rosters for CPU use? THX

Hey Snash..thanks for all your hard work thus far! Hey were you still planning on an apx. opening-day release of your V.2 rosters, just curious. Again appreciate all the work since there aren't too many CPU roster mnakes out there.

Also while I am thinking about it as a side note has any light come upon converting the console living rosters for CPU use? THX

There will be a release sometime this week hopefully.

Minors are coming much slower then I thought and the released roster will focus heavily on MLB correct roster, depth charts and lineups for opening day.

With that said there will still be hundreds of minor league players added in this release as well.....

Not quite what I was hoping for but it a work in progress still

Do you know what you are going to do about the editing limit?

I am going to work top-down.

MLB gets the most attention first to ensure its 100 percent

AAA gets it next

AA so on

A so forth....

I am hoping to at least get through AAA before I hit the limit that way all playable teams have complete rosters.

For this week's release I will be touching up MLB's rosters to the correct Opening Day lineups and rotations as well as AAA.... only about 50 or so players below AAA have been named/created.

Thanks Snash sounds fantatstic! I like your method of concentrating moreso on the MLB for now.

---side note: Player name too not sure if you caught this one but on the Indians in AA 2B I believe T---- Glover is Tony Graffanino.

If I can help in any way lemme know..I am more knowledgeable in the AL Central? :blush:

Archived